★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Minigore Zombies [by Mountain Sheep]

11-01-2012, 04:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_marts View Post
assuming it has been submitted will this version of Minigore be universal and also what is expected price of these beastly minions.
http://toucharcade.com/2012/10/16/he...ore-2-zombies/
Unknown price, universal.
11-01-2012, 04:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum Apocalypse View Post
thanks for the link i missed this article

11-01-2012, 05:08 AM
Probably we will have to wait another ten days if not even more. The developers completely fail to give us something to look forward to or any kind of information which could be interesting and useful. Im pretty sure that the game wont be worth all our long beliefs and expectations. Developers also miserably failed with Minigore which got stuck at a horrible point and wasnt updated further how it was promised at the beginning.
11-01-2012, 05:11 AM
I'm going to guess 4.99 starting price. Or maybe 1.99+IAPs for character packs, possibly perks/weapons/other stuff (though that is likely to come in the char packs), and also pretty likely to have kill packs, assuming kills are still the currency.
11-01-2012, 06:56 AM
Hey, it has been few years I haven't post on here but now I can't resist to say that this is getting really ridiculous. Mountain Sheep really does bad on this word game and wait. There is no point doing that word game instead of making their gamers (us) excited then bored of the wait and even some, angry. I honestly don't appreciate this since the announcement of Minigore Zombies has been made in 2009! Come on Mountain Sheep, it's soon going to be a 4 years wait! 4 years! I don't get it, what's up Mountain Sheep? Are you stuck on top of a mountain or what? Yeah, that wasn't funny I know. Just like their word game, it's not funny. I don't want to see that game at a expensive price after a 4 years wait! Anyways just my point of view, that this is ridiculous. Now, haters gonna hate or forumers gonna tell their view with a normal post.

Last edited by Eliminate-User; 11-01-2012 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Grammar error.
11-01-2012, 08:29 PM
Reached.
With your support? This was an oddball. But it definitely means this wod game will keep going.
+1 to post above

Best Games I Own:Asphalt 7: Heat, Blobster HD, DragonVale, Frisbee Forever 2, Fruit Ninja HD, JetPack Joyride, MetalStorm: Wingman, Minigore Zombies, Modern Combat 3, NOVA 3, Real Racing 2 HD, Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy
Currently Want:Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders
11-01-2012, 08:33 PM
Send a message via MSN to rooteboy
11-01-2012, 08:42 PM
Send a message via MSN to rooteboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliminate-User View Post
Hey, it has been few years I haven't post on here but now I can't resist to say that this is getting really ridiculous. Mountain Sheep really does bad on this word game and wait. There is no point doing that word game instead of making their gamers (us) excited then bored of the wait and even some, angry. I honestly don't appreciate this since the announcement of Minigore Zombies has been made in 2009! Come on Mountain Sheep, it's soon going to be a 4 years wait! 4 years! I don't get it, what's up Mountain Sheep? Are you stuck on top of a mountain or what? Yeah, that wasn't funny I know. Just like their word game, it's not funny. I don't want to see that game at a expensive price after a 4 years wait! Anyways just my point of view, that this is ridiculous. Now, haters gonna hate or forumers gonna tell their view with a normal post.
Firstly, minigore zombies as a separate title was only announced last year, a zombie mode in minigore was announced in 2009 and not given a set date, only that it would be coming within the next while.
Secondly, it won't be a four year wait, only a year. The game will be out this year, I am certain of that.
Finally, the word and picture a night is only intended to hype the game and give the fans what they want, which is the knowledge that mountain sheep is still here and that the game is on its way to the AppStore soon
11-01-2012, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rooteboy View Post
Reached...the...testing...phase?
Reached...the...App...store?

(Tuesday) Released (Monstrosity filled in)?
(Wednesday) tonight (Metusalem filled in)?

If all the world is a stage then I want control of the trap door.
11-02-2012, 03:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rooteboy View Post
Reached...the...testing...phase?
That'd be my guess as well...

o.O