★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Minigore Zombies [by Mountain Sheep]

11-02-2012, 04:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rooteboy View Post
Firstly, minigore zombies as a separate title was only announced last year, a zombie mode in minigore was announced in 2009 and not given a set date, only that it would be coming within the next while.
Secondly, it won't be a four year wait, only a year. The game will be out this year, I am certain of that.
Finally, the word and picture a night is only intended to hype the game and give the fans what they want, which is the knowledge that mountain sheep is still here and that the game is on its way to the AppStore soon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI
11-02-2012, 09:03 AM
This whole thread has been really interesting to watch, from a PR perspective.

I have to imagine that Mountain Sheep isn't keeping an eye on forums like this, or they'd see that their marketing strategy is starting to backfire on them.

The people who were always going to buy MZ will still buy it, but everyone outside of the core audience either seems apathetic or outright mad at the current approach to releasing information.

It would make sense for Mountain Sheep to release something of a PSA, since it would appear that this marketing strategy is no longer doing them any favors in terms of building hype.

Why they haven't yet is anyone's guess.

11-02-2012, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzpha View Post
This whole thread has been really interesting to watch, from a PR perspective.

I have to imagine that Mountain Sheep isn't keeping an eye on forums like this, or they'd see that their marketing strategy is starting to backfire on them.

The people who were always going to buy MZ will still buy it, but everyone outside of the core audience either seems apathetic or outright mad at the current approach to releasing information.

It would make sense for Mountain Sheep to release something of a PSA, since it would appear that this marketing strategy is no longer doing them any favors in terms of building hype.

Why they haven't yet is anyone's guess.
I didn't see this with he man or "big titles" so why do it to this game a DSS nonetheless not mass effect or something that deserves it? Something I just don't understand. This is like how people reacted to when salams lot had a sequel that Stephen king had nothing to do with.
11-02-2012, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliminate-User View Post
Hey, it has been few years I haven't post on here but now I can't resist to say that this is getting really ridiculous. Mountain Sheep really does bad on this word game and wait. There is no point doing that word game instead of making their gamers (us) excited then bored of the wait and even some, angry. I honestly don't appreciate this since the announcement of Minigore Zombies has been made in 2009! Come on Mountain Sheep, it's soon going to be a 4 years wait! 4 years! I don't get it, what's up Mountain Sheep? Are you stuck on top of a mountain or what? Yeah, that wasn't funny I know. Just like their word game, it's not funny. I don't want to see that game at a expensive price after a 4 years wait! Anyways just my point of view, that this is ridiculous. Now, haters gonna hate or forumers gonna tell their view with a normal post.
I agree with that hell I say let the game go free for a day to fans for putting up with the wait.
11-02-2012, 08:36 PM
The word "the" has been added.

If all the world is a stage then I want control of the trap door.
11-02-2012, 08:43 PM
Move "the" slowness faster minigore this is what NOT to do as a marketing tool
11-02-2012, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Move "the" slowness faster minigore this is what NOT to do as a marketing tool
huh?

In the words of the great GLaDOS: "Keep on trying 'till you run out of cake."
Add me in Dark Legends (or any spacetime game): Quiwundi
11-02-2012, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firetruck94 View Post
huh?
I mean lets stop this word a day crap and just release the game. Sorry stupid autocorrect
11-02-2012, 10:41 PM
I'am giving in i want to buy world of goo on my iPad which leaves me about the odd 5 bucks on my iTunes account if Minigore comes out this week i hope it no more than 5 bucks the waiting game is tiring just give us a set launch date even if its not this month at least we will get a timeframe which will ease our impatience.

lucky this one is a universal app i am getting sick of buying the same app twice for non universal apps like world of goo.
11-02-2012, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
world of goo IS universal. but thats not the case if you bought the standard one.
Yeah sadly i must have the standard also mountain sheep have updated all their games except minigore to take advantage of the iPhone 5 new retina display is there any news on the net that minigore will be updated to take advantage of the new retina display atm i am playing minigore on my ipad as the letterbox version is annoying.