★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Load up your weapons, grab your mop and prepare to blast the zombie pests clean out of town!
The simple townsfolk of Niceville need a Zombie Cleaner to deal with their messy infestation, and its Chucks job to keep the clients homes clean of mumbling zombies! Blast away at the undead hordes with your trusty shotgun, Betsy.
If they get inside, don't forget to clean up the zombie guts with your mop when you are done shooting!
Keep them at bay in this frantic action game until the zombie rooster crows at 06:00 am, when the zombies go back to their beauty sleep in the cemetery!

Zombie Wonderland highlights:

Insane action will keep you awake until the job gets done.
Battle to keep Aunt Lillys house a zombie free zone.
Help Chuck fight off several undead types and keep the clients homes squeaky clean.
Weapons upgrades, mount up an auto-firing machine gun while you splat the zombies with super slug bullets.
The Wicked Spirits are always changing the pace of the game, so you never know whats happening next.

For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com

Xoobis's comments:

We'd like to thank everyone at TouchArcade for your support. We couldn't have come this far without you!

It's our pleasure to announce Zombie Wonderland Lite: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zombie-wonderland-lite/id449963506?mt=8

A full level is included with all the gameplay you know and love -- Weapon Upgrades + Wicked Spirits FTW!

We also updated the game and created a new trailer for it

Youtube link | Pop Up

• Improved performance on 2g and 3g devices
  • New animations
  • New icon
  • New difficulty settings

As always, we welcome your feedback. Let us know how you like the Lite version -- and what you think of the update
09-06-2011, 07:45 PM
Loved this game, cool fun characters, smooth gameplay, maybe needs more levels (*-_-),got tougher as the game went on, replay is fun for a quick shoot em up, but itchi for more!
ssooooo anyone hear of a possible part 2 coming out?!?!?!

09-06-2011, 08:26 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
always kinda wanted to check this one out... but it kept getting pushed back on my 'to buy' list... thank you for releasing a lite version! Now I can see what I've been missing, and maybe be pushed into finally buying the full version! =oD
09-06-2011, 08:40 PM
yeah the lite version is cool. The game itself is well worth the $.99! the graveyard is pretty cool. Last stage of the game
09-06-2011, 11:22 PM
Yeah loved this game! Hopefully more updates are due like new levels and weapons. And also, this needs Game Center.
09-06-2011, 11:29 PM
Totally agree... GameCenter being left out is why I'm nor buying the full version right now. The lite rocks... But with a game like this, there's a TON of replay value going out the window with no GC. =o/
09-06-2011, 11:41 PM
This needs retina.

Icon is a window to game's soul...
09-07-2011, 12:39 AM
You might get a sequel sooner than you think :0

A TRUE sequel, mind you.

We are working on it. We need more $$$ in order to hire more artists

(such is the life of the indie dev!)
09-10-2011, 12:13 PM
sweet... ended up buying the full version after playing the lite... nice little zombie game. =oD
09-10-2011, 02:56 PM

Can't wait. True sequels are hard to find. Small updates are fine, but we need progression!