★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

zenonia release date

04-28-2009, 08:34 PM
zenonia release date

Hey guys I know there are some other forums on Zenonia but was wondering if anyone specifically had any info on a targeted release date. I'm really excited about it and can't wait to get my hands on it
04-28-2009, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalurkersteve View Post
Hey guys I know there are some other forums on Zenonia but was wondering if anyone specifically had any info on a targeted release date. I'm really excited about it and can't wait to get my hands on it
If you knew there were other forums about the game, you couldn't post the question there?

GameCenter/OpenFeint/Plus+/Agon/Gameloft Live/Xbox LIVE/PSN ID: VoodooVyper

04-28-2009, 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalurkersteve View Post
To be honest and confidential as a beta tester, I'd estimate it'll be out in June =(

There's a lot more translation needed and it crashes quite a lot, but when it works, it's like nothing you've ever seen before.

back
04-28-2009, 08:41 PM
well, i cant wait!!!!!!!! too bad i didnt beta test

Plus+, Openfeint, and Gameloft Live Username: Vester
Add me on GameCenter: Sock Merchant
2/6/11 the Green Bay Packers win Super Bowl XLV
04-28-2009, 08:42 PM
cool thanks! and I would have posted the topic in the other forums but they all seemed to be more about the actual game preview than any release dates or whatnot...
04-28-2009, 08:42 PM
also, on an unrelated note... how do you become a beta tester for these games it sounds like a lot of fun :-/
04-28-2009, 08:49 PM
Typically, they ask right here on this forum. It can be fun but you do need to provide feedback about the game as well. (Like technicalities, bugs, thoughts etc)

GameCenter/OpenFeint/Plus+/Agon/Gameloft Live/Xbox LIVE/PSN ID: VoodooVyper
04-28-2009, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooVyper View Post
Typically, they ask right here on this forum. It can be fun but you do need to provide feedback about the game as well. (Like technicalities, bugs, thoughts etc)
Yup, the first feedback report is required tomorrow =)

back
04-28-2009, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bat Outta Hell View Post
To be honest and confidential as a beta tester, I'd estimate it'll be out in June =(

There's a lot more translation needed and it crashes quite a lot, but when it works, it's like nothing you've ever seen before.
I agree it might be a while but keep in mind they have probably been translating it this whole week as well as fixing the crashes as they know those are there. It is going to be great though.

Beta testing:Not currently able to beta test Tested: iPlutoid, Fish Fun, Armor Alley, Underworlds, 33rd DIVISION, Robocalypse: Mobile Mayhem, Earth VS Moon, Cash Machine, Helion, Zenonia, Koala Dartz, iSR, Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D, Crazy Snowboard, Galactic Gunner, Rune Mage, Match3D, Card Ninja, iGangster.
04-28-2009, 09:51 PM
I thought this was going to be release in may.