★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-25-2012, 08:58 PM
On sale $9.99-->$7.99

I wish we knew when the universal update was coming! I've been holding off buying this until closer to the update.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
04-09-2012, 04:07 PM
What an intriguing game from the review. Reminds me of an old PEBM (Play-By-Mail) game 'Clans' as well. Sadly, much like Runequest, I did not get the opportunity to play.

So a Glorantha based strategy game is another to add to my 'Must Buy' list, when I get time (to play, that is). Avadon, Aralon, Fall of Angels and now King of Dragon Pass. Plus, the website provides a link to Glorantha material! If memory serves correct, 'Cults of Prax' was selling for silly amounts on the secondary market back in the day. I cannot imagine what it would sell for now.

Odd that a lot of RPGs were based on AD&D, but is this game the only one based on Glorantha? An IP licence issue I wonder? So much source material from all those 70s and 80s hard copy RPGs. Heck! Tunnels & Trolls by itself!

Due to time issues, I cannot justify playing a game whilst I have professional assignments hanging over my head (but can spend time reading and posting on TA - go figure!). That said, I nearly caved in and bought KoDP. Instead, I used the app money and then some to buy the uncut DVD version of 'Vampyros Lesbos' - been listening to the soundtrack all weekend.

Now need a pair of flares, a lava-lamp and leopard-skin bedding!

I'll be purchasing KoDP in early May. Incentive to wrap up these assignments.

07-27-2012, 08:25 AM
Any news on updates or the universal edition?
07-27-2012, 12:14 PM
Originally Posted by Turk View Post
Any news on updates or the universal edition?
Check out their blog for updates:

07-27-2012, 07:45 PM
Send a message via AIM to Alensin

I'll second what was said above, and also suggest following them on Twitter, @KingDragonPass, for smaller updates which aren't post-worthy. They've done final layout and are preparing for a round or two of beta testing. THe whole process has taken much longer than anticipated, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
09-04-2012, 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
I wish we knew when the universal update was coming!
It's out! It's out!!! And it looks AWESOME! A great game just got better! So happy to be able to play this on my iPad! The increased info on screen really rocks!
09-04-2012, 06:47 PM
Great update! This made my day, Ive put FF dimensions on hold to get into this!

Its duck-people raiding time!

Favorite games: LittleWing Crystal Caliburn, Legends of Yore, Hook Worlds, Phoenix HD, DoDonPachi Resurrection, Spectral Souls, Bastion, Avadon, Dariusburst SP, Aquaria, King of Dragon Pass & Starbase Orion
09-04-2012, 10:24 PM
I have been waiting so long for this. You guys rock for releasing an universal update vice a seperate iPad app.
09-04-2012, 11:09 PM
Youre welcome!

(I hate to be crass, but since the App Store resets all the ratings when we do an update, please consider giving the game a rating. And doing so again when 2.1.1 comes out.)
09-04-2012, 11:21 PM
Wow... this is so much earlier than I had expected O_O

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins