App description: * THE GAME OF THE SEASON HAS ARRIVED! *

NFL Rivals is an intense arcade football experience like no other. Choose your NFL team and support them throughout the 2012 season. Every time you play, your score gets uploaded to your teams global ranking. Can you drive them to the top?

* NFL Rivals is optimised for iPhone 4, 4s, iPhone 3GS and 3rd & 4th Gen iPod Touch devices only. It may not run on older devices. *

Gameplay
NFL Rivals is football for everyone. Charge down the field to score touchdowns for your team, juking, trucking, jumping and spinning past ever-tougher rival opponents. Or, on Defense, chase down that running back and take him down in style.

Authentic NFL Teams
Featuring all 32 NFL teams and the leagues official license, NFL Rivals is a fans dream. Unite with fellow fans to help your favorite team win all its rivalries and rise to the top of NFL Rivals.

Introducing NFL Points Your Chance to Represent your Team
NFL Rivals lets you play for your team in a way that no other game does. By scoring NFL Points, fans from all over the world unite to move their team up the NFL Rivals rankings. Every amazing touchdown and every tackle; every jump, every drive, every juke and every spin counts towards your teams ranking in the Rivals leaderboards. Make sure to get your swagger on and execute your play with style to earn bonus points.

Gameday Play Your Teams Schedule All Season Long
During the NFL season, the awesome new Gameday feature lets you play alongside your favorite team's weekly schedule. Real life rivalries become your challenge. Giants and Eagles prepare to meet on Gameday in Week 3. Steelers and Ravens fans get bonus points for taking each other on in Week 9 when your teams meet in primetime.

Amazing Visuals
NaturalMotion Games ups the ante again with jaw-dropping player and stadium visuals. Featuring our most detailed graphics yet, NFL Rivals is a console game in your hands. Smooth animations and crushing tackles combine with advanced lighting and shadows to produce the most engaging football experience to date.

----------

ALSO BY NATURALMOTION GAMES
Icebreaker, JENGA, Backbreaker 2, Backbreaker Football Out now on the App Store!

FOLLOW US
Twitter: @nmgames
Facebook: www.facebook.com/naturalmotiongames
09-07-2011, 06:32 AM
Oooh, darn you! I was JUST about to start doing this one, hehe

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.

09-07-2011, 06:34 AM
Game Impressions

HD Gameplay Trailer (iPhone):

Note:

First 15. Minutes of Gameplay.

Last edited by Sanuku; 09-07-2011 at 05:31 PM. Reason: HD Gameplay Trailer added.
09-07-2011, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Another one for today that i might pass because the Developer didn`t even took the Time to shoot some Screenshots of the actual Game.
Haha i know - omen or what..... lol

Check out my new website for everything Vita!!
please follow me on TWITTER
Am i man? or a very manly muppet??
09-07-2011, 06:45 AM
Seems interesting but might be much of the same.

I'm DYING for a simulation game (Like Championship Manager) but have one for the NFL, where you're a headcoach, sign/trade/draft players and sim the games etc. Pleaseeeeeeeee someone !
09-07-2011, 10:13 AM
So a re-skinned version of Backbreaker with NFL teams? Not universal and no HD? Looks like I'll be waiting to pick it up when one of those versions release. I do look forward to getting it though...

Game Center: Diligence
09-07-2011, 11:30 AM
Can someone with access to the NZ store add the appinfo tags so we can see the pictures?

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
09-07-2011, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
Can someone with access to the NZ store add the appinfo tags so we can see the pictures?
I can do it from the Aus store:

09-07-2011, 12:55 PM
Thanks Gabrien. It does indeed look like a re-skin, but I'm enough of a Miami Dolphins nut that they may have swindled me out of a few bucks.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!