★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ladia Group
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 33.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: On a pitch-black night, the skies over a farm split apart. A beam of shimmering light hit the ground and started pulling up the sheep inhabitants of the farm. The poor sheep woke up to find themselves hovering inside transparent tubes in a strange room. Its not clear what happened after that, but the lights went off and the sheep managed to escape from their prison. And that is when the dangerous adventures of these earthly creatures begin on an extraterrestrial spaceship speeding through the interstellar darkness. How can you help the sheep?

Do you want to hear the truth? Arent you afraid to get disappointed in these cute little balls of white fur? If you keep reading it, dont complain I warned you! So the big news is that these sheep are silly! Actually, they are very, very silly they have lost the very little of what could be called their mind before the abduction. Now all they can do is to run, probably due to shock and a sudden change of familiar settings. Even their instinct of self-preservation is gone, so they can easily fall of a platform or jump into the tentacles of an alien monster who couldnt wish for more than that. Simply put, these creatures are real troublemakers. Perhaps, the aliens abducted them to study stupidity in its purest form. But why did they choose sheep with their vulnerable and delicate psyche? Anyway, earthlings never leave anyone in trouble. We wont let aliens steal our dumb sheep! Lets do our best to save them! To do that, well need to arrange arrows on platforms to point the sheep in the direction of teleports. Its strange that the aliens did not turn them off - this very fact questions their own intellectual capabilities. Freedom to the sheep of the Earth!

- 61 dynamic levels.
- Levels with different completion modes.
- 3 vicious bosses.
- Diverse obstacles.
- Many hours of gameplay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVEagLwpqe4
09-07-2011, 07:19 AM
Nice One. Putted it on my Wishlist.

09-07-2011, 02:44 PM
This looks great but there's no video on youtube yet.

I am not a dev, I just post here.
09-07-2011, 07:04 PM
Mmmm, this is quite a looker, but I know better than to grab an iOS game based on the strength of pretty screenshots alone.

Once bitten, twice shy? More like 50 times bitten, 1000 times shy!!

[Edit] Plenty of gameplay videos now on YouTube. And it's lookin' like the gameplay does indeed live up to Running Sheeps gorgeous visuals! Downloading now. But it's 2am in London, so I'm gonna have to either tough it out and stay up - or - get my girl on and go to bed???

"Zzzzzzz Zzzzzzz...."

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja

Last edited by Simon Potticary; 09-07-2011 at 07:55 PM.
09-07-2011, 09:30 PM
is this gonna be universal by chance so i can get it on my ipt4!!!! looks awesome ipad for xmas!!!!
09-07-2011, 10:40 PM

09-08-2011, 12:12 AM
looks fun. im gettin it.
09-08-2011, 05:44 AM
and opinions anyone?

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
09-08-2011, 08:31 AM
Wow this looks great. Don't have time to start another game right now but this is definitely going on my wish list.
09-08-2011, 07:46 PM
so is there gonna be a release for the touch/phones??