App description: Make play predictions to score points as you watch your favorite live baseball, live game, or live football game with our 3D gamecast. Play Solo or go head-to-head against your buddies.

As you watch the game on TV, make predictions about what plays going to happen next. Predict right and score big points! Forecast long-term plays for a team and let your predictions ride, or make short-term advanced calls on big-odds, game-changing plays, for huge winnings!

You can compete in tournaments or group up with your buddies to form a League and compete against other Leagues in tournaments for points and prizes.

If you play Fantasy Sports, you can get a live update on all of the players in your Roster while youre playing.
You can play GameSlam alongside all major Baseball and Football games.

You know whats going to happen next? Prove it!

Victory Calls!

mashead2000's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

Make play predictions to score points as you watch your favorite live baseball, live game, or live football game with our 3D gamecast. Play Solo or go head-to-head against your buddies.

As you watch the game on TV, make predictions about what play’s going to happen next. Predict right and score big points! Forecast long-term plays for a team and let your predictions ride, or make short-term advanced calls on big-odds, game-changing plays, for huge winnings!

You can compete in tournaments or group up with your buddies to form a League and compete against other Leagues in tournaments for points and prizes.

If you play Fantasy Sports, you can get a live update on all of the players in your Roster while you’re playing.
You can play GameSlam alongside all major Baseball and Football games.

You know what’s going to happen next? Prove it!

Victory Calls!
iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/gameslam/id431493133?mt=8
09-07-2011, 08:15 AM
Hmmm, don't look very original =/ but graphics is okay.

09-07-2011, 09:23 PM
Not very original?

Is there another game that features play-by-play game predictions?

I'm not sure the idea is that much fun but it'd be interesting to play along.
I think this would be much more interesting as an augmented video app with the game playing as a stream or if I could sync up with some buddies during the game.

I could imagine using it with a bunch a buddies during a game.
09-07-2011, 10:39 PM
Do the ads change or is it always Geico?

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
09-07-2011, 10:48 PM
I can't find this in the US store yet.
09-07-2011, 10:55 PM
That's curious, it's not on the NZ store anymore either. Might have been pulled?

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
09-07-2011, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
That's curious, it's not on the NZ store anymore either. Might have been pulled?
Ok, I will close the thread for now to be re-opened when it returns.