★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: 10tons Ltd
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 33.4 MB
  • Version: 1.40
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Venture into the Dragon Portal and help Mila save the world! Inventive new match-three gameplay in a world full of wonder and style.

REVIEWS

"Highly recommended!"
- iphoneappreviews.net

"A phenomenal puzzler that fires up match-three gameplay with inventive new mechanics and wonderful sense of style" - PocketGamer.co.uk - GOLD AWARD

"Solid match-three puzzle concept. Environments feel like colorful, interactive paintings. Asian-themed score is compelling and dynamic."
- GameZebo

"A new game in the marble popper genre with a totally new game mechanics which together with the gorgeous visuals and relaxing sounds as well as helpful power-ups makes Dragon Portals one of the best titles in the genre."
- Game Mile

"A different and great-looking kind of match 3 game."
- Casual Gameplay

STORY

The friendly dragons have been bound to the ground by dark magic. The radiant heroine Mila can save the dragons, but she needs your help!

Experience four fantastic environments throughout the more than 70 levels and unleash more than a dozen powerups. Free the dragons by activating the Dragon Portals with your amazing orb matching skills!

FEATURES

- Innovative game mechanics
- More than 70 levels
- Smooth touch controls
- Three exciting game modes
- Four beautiful environments
- 15 amazing powerups
- Jaw dropping visual effects
- Alluring music
- Hours of captivating entertainment
- Replay levels and try to get five stars from all of them

goiMot's comments:

09-07-2011, 11:43 AM
expansive but nice One.

09-07-2011, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
expansive but nice One.
Ya, I enjoyed the iPhone version, but not going to double dip at this price. I hope they release azkend 2 soon and make it universal.
09-07-2011, 07:11 PM
Same here.. loved the iPhone version but not double dipping at this price.

Gameloft Live/OpenFeint/AGON/Plus+/iTunes Reviewer: Revlisoft / GameCenter: SilverDragon / Favs: Project Phoenix Doodle Jump Dungeon Hunter 2 Sentinel 1/2/3 Tiny Tower Cartoon Wars GoldRush Dragon Portals Puzzle Quest 2 AoD Trenches Order & Chaos Nick Chase Superfall
09-07-2011, 07:16 PM
Yeah, I've purchased several 10tons games for my Touch, and am waiting on a sale for the iPad versions. Might still buy Dragon Portals though. Great game!
09-12-2011, 12:01 PM
On sale for $1.99.

This makes it an easy "repurchase" for me. I enjoyed the iPhone version, but never finished it due to the cramped interface causing frustration on later levels. Really looking forward to playing it again with so much more maneuvering room.
09-12-2011, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSporkWithin View Post
On sale for $1.99.

This makes it an easy "repurchase" for me. I enjoyed the iPhone version, but never finished it due to the cramped interface causing frustration on later levels. Really looking forward to playing it again with so much more maneuvering room.
Yup, I've snapped this up at 1.49 ($1.99) too. It'd be a crime not to!

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
09-12-2011, 04:10 PM
gonna give it a try!
09-18-2011, 06:20 PM
HD Gameplay Trailer (iPad 2):

Note:

First 15. Minutes of Gameplay.
09-18-2011, 07:27 PM
Buy this game people! It's great.