★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-03-2012, 01:01 PM
WOOHOO!!!

These new levels rawk! Thank you so much for the update!

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Cardinal Quest 2, Pixel Dungeon, Asdivine Hearts, Super Retro Bros., Storm The Train
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
12-09-2012, 06:05 PM
Just wanted to come back and say thanks for updating for iPhone 5 support. I'm getting one next month, and going through games that I want on my new device, and noticing that very few of them have been updated with widescreen support...

So yeah... Thank you so much. I can't wait to see what it looks like on the 4" screen. =oD

12-11-2012, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Just wanted to come back and say thanks for updating for iPhone 5 support. I'm getting one next month, and going through games that I want on my new device, and noticing that very few of them have been updated with widescreen support...

So yeah... Thank you so much. I can't wait to see what it looks like on the 4" screen. =oD
Hi syntheticvoid!

It's a very pleasure to read your post!

I'll say nothing, so I won't ruin your surprise

Thank YOU to come back to AeroDrift ex jAggy Race

Whish you lot of fun!

Tiziano, SevenOnly's Co-Founder
12-11-2012, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiSpank View Post
Thank YOU to come back to AeroDrift ex jAggy Race
Ah, that is where the AeroDrift update came from. I was kind of freaking out because I've had AeroDrift in my update list, but I couldn't for the life of me figure out what game it was, so I had been avoiding updating. Now I know!
12-11-2012, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg123 View Post
Ah, that is where the AeroDrift update came from. I was kind of freaking out because I've had AeroDrift in my update list, but I couldn't for the life of me figure out what game it was, so I had been avoiding updating. Now I know!
thanks for letting me know!

I'll add a first line in the update description containing the old name (in fact we did this step a few updates ago, and now is no more as clear as it should..)

12-11-2012, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiSpank View Post
thanks for letting me know!

I'll add a first line in the update description containing the old name (in fact we did this step a few updates ago, and now is no more as clear as it should..)
No worries. That is my bad since I'm always too lazy to update games immediately.
12-11-2012, 01:59 PM
Quote:
No worries. That is my bad since I'm always too lazy to update games immediately.
No problem at all, it's already done I'm also pretty lazy to update games.. hehe

in any case, enjoy AeroDrift

12-11-2012, 02:08 PM
Great job on the updates guys

I picked up an ipad 4 and went to install Jaggy Race and it was off the App Store, I thought no problem, I'll just reinstall from my Mac.

After that, the update popped up on my ipad for the new version and I was instantly excited and impressed.

Great work!

(Just wish the icon was better )
12-11-2012, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Hahahaha... You can add me to that list as well...

I've actually been trying to catch everything in my iTunes library up, and have spent about 5 hours over the last 4 days trying to get everything up to date, and still have about 200+ games that need to be updated. =oP

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Cardinal Quest 2, Pixel Dungeon, Asdivine Hearts, Super Retro Bros., Storm The Train
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
12-11-2012, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by colorsound View Post
Great job on the updates guys

I picked up an ipad 4 and went to install Jaggy Race and it was off the App Store, I thought no problem, I'll just reinstall from my Mac.

After that, the update popped up on my ipad for the new version and I was instantly excited and impressed.

Great work!

(Just wish the icon was better )
Thank you very much! That makes me really happy

We love the new icon, but of course it's really difficult to make something universally loved

Thanks again and have fun!