★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: blacksmith games
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 60.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Download the @FreeAppADay Store App and wish for more top rated apps like Plushed Gold Fever to be featured on FAAD!

The Voodoo Mouse has scattered all the Plush Toys over the Wild West. A lone horse rides to the rescue, searching from mine shaft to mine shaft to free them all from the Voodoo Mouse's curse. Join him in his quest to make things right, while satisfying your craving for gold, in Plushed Gold Fever.

Unlock the gathered plush animals in the library with the collected Plushed Coins and plush animals of the three different games. In the library, you can also learn about the life of the plush animals in the Wild West.

Unlock items in the shop with Plushed Coins which will aid you in the three games. For example you can blast rocks with the dynamite from the shop.

Ultimate fun: Play three different games in the goldmine : Gold Cart, Gold Grabber, Gold Smasher

Rescue and collect over 30 Plush Toys

Grab different powerups to have more fun in the games

Unlock different characters like the horse, the cow and the pig

Hand-drawn characters and backgrounds: explore the marvelous art-style in Plushed Gold Fever

arta's comments:

09-07-2011, 04:30 PM
free huh? any IAPs or ADs? The game looks pretty decent. Would be willing to pay for it... =oP

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Repulze, Ravenmark: SOE, Cordy, Incoboto Mini, One Epic Knight, Cardinal Quest 2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid

09-07-2011, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
free huh? any IAPs or ADs? The game looks pretty decent. Would be willing to pay for it... =oP
According to the NZ app store description it is free for Free App a Day.

Free on release day?????
09-07-2011, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post

Free on release day?????
Probably trying to charge up the charts early. The top 200 in the Appstore has been packed with great cheap games for the last month.

I am not a dev, I just post here.
09-07-2011, 04:51 PM
Quote:

Free on release day?????
sweet! =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Repulze, Ravenmark: SOE, Cordy, Incoboto Mini, One Epic Knight, Cardinal Quest 2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
09-07-2011, 04:59 PM
Game Impressions

HD Gameplay Trailer (iPhone):

Note:

15. Minutes of Gameplay.

Special Note:

I hope the next Update will contain the HD Universial Support
09-07-2011, 05:19 PM
Thanks for the gameplay vid.

09-07-2011, 05:29 PM
It also had as a release date for NZ Sept 7. That would mean it should be out worldwide already since these NZ releases are Sept 8th releases. Wondering if this is actually COMING to the US.
09-07-2011, 10:02 PM
Quote:
It also had as a release date for NZ Sept 7. That would mean it should be out worldwide already since these NZ releases are Sept 8th releases. Wondering if this is actually COMING to the US.
Yep, it's out in the US. And it's free
09-07-2011, 11:40 PM
Yes, I know it's free and I can try it myself, but any impressions? Got so many games recently that I still have a challenge juggling space on my 8 GB. Looks good and definately will be downloading at least on to my pc while it's free.

Thanks to Blacksmith Games for doing the FAAD upon release! Probably a really good way to get noticed quickly before it flips to paid.