★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: CozyQuest- The Empire of Eden

04-28-2009, 09:22 PM
CozyQuest- The Empire of Eden

Hello everyone! My name is Angelus and I am new to the touchArcade forums, and hope to be a contributing member of this community in due time. I am the founder of The Empire of Eden, the third guild ever created in CozyQuest. I would love for you, the fine community members of touchArcade, to join The Empire and help make CozyQuest a more interesting place!

Registration is open to all, and when things really start moving, you will find that the Empire is dedicated to development of characters, and has a focus on camaraderie and kinship.

I'm working on a forum of our own right now, and you are welcome to stop by if you'd like!

http://eden.boardzero.com/index.php

Happy gaming!
04-28-2009, 09:23 PM
Welcome to TA! Also I want to join but I haven't purchase the app so can you tell me if it's worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
...I vink you fail good sir. I don't vink vat yo get ze jok.
Proud Member of SAB
SAB Intelligence Officer

04-28-2009, 09:34 PM
Unfortunately, the forums are still under construction, but at least it offers a taste of what's to come!

EDIT: Hello RandomDude! Thanks for the welcome! It's great to be here, and I can't wait to get around and really get into the thick of it.

As for the app, I find it to be fantastic, and a great breath of fresh air when compared to games like iMobster, iMafia and the like. It's under development, but new things are being added daily, and it's shaping up to be the next big thing! If you do decide to purchase it, The Empire would love to have you!

Last edited by Angelus; 04-28-2009 at 09:36 PM.
04-28-2009, 09:38 PM
You just convinced me to buy it. Alright I'm just going to be waiting for it to download and my username will be randomdude unless it is already taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
...I vink you fail good sir. I don't vink vat yo get ze jok.
Proud Member of SAB
SAB Intelligence Officer
04-28-2009, 09:56 PM
Excellent! I really hope you enjoy it. My ingame name is Angelus. Feel free to send me a message via post office if you have questions, and join The Empire if you like. I'll send you a potion or two, and some gold, because the start can be rough.

See you in game!
04-30-2009, 02:00 AM
Why has this been moved to the "iPod Games" area? This is a iPhone / Touch game.
05-01-2009, 12:47 PM
fail.
05-02-2009, 02:43 PM
odd...

Well, for those interested, The Empire of Eden has a new forum up!

http://empireofeden.proboards.com/