★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: EzMoBo
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 43.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Christmas sale is coming!! During 12/25-12/31 time limited for lower price! Try your hand in this classic TD game!

For the past thousand years, the Gods and Demons have held a hostile truce.

Now, the Demons have made their call to arms and mounted the first attack towards the Gods!!
It is now time to establish your defenses and stave off the forces of evil.

Gameplay Video: http://bit.ly/r1GJ1D

-How to Play-

1. Enemies will surge into the map from available entrances each round and head towards your base.
2. The established defense must be varied and robust to deter the forces of evil from attacking our home.

-Features-

1. The Gods System

In every battle, a God can be chosen to assist you in the battlefield and help lead you to victory.
Each God has a different ability, so use them wisely to defeat your foes.

2. Upgrade System

Upgrade: Accumulate experience by killing enemies to reach the next level!
Abilities: Upgrading gives you souls to add into different elements, letting you tailor abilities to your own play style.

3. Weapons System

Pickup weapons during battles for use with your Gods. Higher level weaponry have devastating attack power.

4. SP System

When Gods attack enemies on the battlefield, they gain SP.
Accumulate SP to unleash unique abilities and swing the tide of battle in your favor.
Different Gods have unique abilities, so use each ability wisely to repel the demons!!

Send support, comments, or questions to: iphone@ezmobo.com
Follow us on twitter: @ezmobogames
09-08-2011, 07:02 AM
looks interesting, will dig around for a video...

ooops, should have read description closer... seems nice enough, might just buy today.

didn't see anything about number of levels/etc...

Last edited by araczynski; 09-08-2011 at 07:06 AM.

09-08-2011, 10:45 AM
Imps?
09-08-2011, 02:24 PM
You (the developer, if he is the OP) should have one person who speaks English natively test your apps. There are many on this forum that would happily do so for free. There are many errors in your screenshots alone.

www.theageofknights.com

Game Center ID: NoThru22
09-08-2011, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoThru22 View Post
You (the developer, if he is the OP) should have one person who speaks English natively test your apps. There are many on this forum that would happily do so for free. There are many errors in your screenshots alone.
Hey there, I represent the developer. Thanks for the feedback.

I've seen the errors and I'll notify our team to get them corrected. Thanks again!

Ezmobo Games!
Check out our dev blog for sneak peaks at our upcoming titles.
09-08-2011, 09:36 PM
here's the video

Ezmobo Games!
09-08-2011, 09:41 PM
Not that I can judge this game's worthiness, but feel sorry for the dev with this being released alongside Tiny Heroes, which is grabbing a lot of attention. It's tough in the TD market.
09-08-2011, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Not that I can judge this game's worthiness, but feel sorry for the dev with this being released alongside Tiny Heroes, which is grabbing a lot of attention. It's tough in the TD market.
yes and no, this is an ipad game, that's an iphone one. although i have both, i usually don't waste money on iphone/ipod only games anymore, there's too many good ipad games to waste time on the tiny screens.
09-08-2011, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by araczynski View Post
yes and no, this is an ipad game, that's an iphone one. although i have both, i usually don't waste money on iphone/ipod only games anymore, there's too many good ipad games to waste time on the tiny screens.
I can see that. Unfortunately, don't have an iPad...yet.
09-08-2011, 10:45 PM
Tiny Heroes looks great! Just the concept itself is awesome and interesting, plus it's by the devs who brought us geodefense! i've spent more than my fair share of hours going through that game.

Ezmobo Games!