★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Ragdoll blaster 2 -> free

09-08-2011, 11:23 PM
Ragdoll blaster 2 -> free

The Ragdolls are back and ready for more physics puzzle action! Ragdoll Blaster 2 is the much anticipated follow-up to Backflip Studios’ critically and commercially acclaimed Ragdoll Blaster. The simple rules are the same, fire a ragdoll with a touch to hit the target and solve the puzzle . . . but in this new version, art, puzzles, physics, sound and overall gameplay have been dramatically expanded and improved. Over 150 levels will keep you entertained and challenged for days. We have enlisted some of the top game designers in the industry to bring you simply the best physics puzzle game in the app store. Please enjoy.

-Incredibly simple yet addictive
-Action packed
-Single tap to aim and fire
-Flying, talking ragdolls
-More real physics
-All new mechanics such as gravity effects, teleporters, and much more
-Plus+ integration
-Awards
-Submit and compare scores online per room
-Saves game progress
-Over 150 levels of ragdoll fun, including 15 new bonus levels
-Retina Display support

*Note to Users*
If your scores have been removed just log back into Plus+ and they will be restored.

Backflip Studios has had over 140,000,000 installs of their games to date. Please help us continue to improve upon our products by leaving feedback and user reviews. Keeping users entertained, engaged and happy is the key to our continued success. Thank you for playing our games, this is truly a labor of love.

Try out our other games: Paper Toss, NinJump, Graffiti Ball, Strike Knight, Buganoids, Ragdoll Blaster, and Paper Toss: World Tour.

Follow us on twitter: @backflipstudios
09-08-2011, 11:40 PM
One of the best and most content-packed puzzle games to grace the AppStore. Definitely grab it now if you don't have this game.

Twitter: @back2this

09-09-2011, 01:35 AM
A must-get for anyone who doesn't have it, 'nuff said.
09-09-2011, 08:07 AM
This is the second time Ragdoll Blaster 2 has gone free (most appreciative) but Ragdoll Blaster 1 never has. Weird.

ıllıllı ȼ₯ǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX • QUANTUM SHEEP • CS54 • ONE MINUTE GAMES • ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS • RAVENOUS GAMES • ORANGE PIXEL • RADIANGAMES • CAVE • LLAMASOFT (RIP) • MADFINGER • PASTA GAMES • TOUCH FOO • KODE80
09-09-2011, 10:44 AM
09-09-2011, 02:36 PM
Great game. I haven't played it in ages but haven't been able to bring myself to delete it from my iPhone.
09-09-2011, 06:33 PM
Never heard of this game but going to take everyone's advice and download it.

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs
09-10-2011, 03:21 AM
I thought I had to place objects but thank god no!! This game rocks

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
09-10-2011, 03:37 AM
Game's ace, no doubt, but where's the love for 10"?
09-13-2011, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
This is the second time Ragdoll Blaster 2 has gone free (most appreciative) but Ragdoll Blaster 1 never has. Weird.
There is a free ad-supported version of the original Ragdoll Blaster available if you're interested in checking it out as well!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ragdoll-blaster-free/id399114191?mt=8

Justin Sicking - Game Designer at Backflip Studios
http://www.backflipstudios.com/
Follow us on Twitter
Game Center ID: Jablestein