★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: In the middle of the night Laura is awoken by voices. Her parents have disappeared, only their memories remain.
Laura is determined to find out what has happened to them and will now embark on a life changing adventure.
But Laura is not alone - a detective named Gabel will help her on the journey, but in return Laura must help Gabel to solve a series of puzzles and riddles.

Can Laura discover what has happened to her family? Are you ready to help her on the adventure?...

Main features

HD graphics that squeeze the most out of your iPhone display retina.

Find keys, solve puzzles, find hidden objects and much more!

Use headphones for greater experience.

All this and much more in Little Laura: The Mystery

We are working on a prequel that will be released in December Little Laura: Origins.

visit www.rupasappgames.com

Other games;

Bricks n Chicks
Avoid The Tablet
Strip Ball Ultimate

rupas app games's comments:
In the middle of the night Laura is awoken by voices. Her parents have disappeared, only their memories remain.
Laura is determined to find out what has happened to them – and will now embark on a life changing adventure.
But Laura is not alone - a detective named Gabel will help her on the journey, but in return Laura must help Gabel to solve a series of puzzles and riddles.

Can Laura discover what has happened to her family? Are you ready to help her on the adventure?...
Main features

HD graphics that squeeze the most out of your iPhone display retina.

Find keys, solve puzzles, find hidden objects and much more!

Use headphones for greater experience.

All this and much more in Little Laura: The Mystery

We are working on a prequel that will be released in December Little Laura: Origins.

visit www.rupasappgames.com

09-10-2011, 03:26 AM
this is very bad game,why people make games that is not possible to finish coz there is many bugs in game

09-10-2011, 03:30 AM
quiet first, second, can you explain what problems you have? because the game has been tested many times and in all the game can be finished, please before you criticize something make sure the problem is not on your device with your insurance people like that developers will cease to make games.
09-10-2011, 03:35 AM
do you have walkthrough?i think this is not possible to finished,why game give me to solve same puzzles many times?i am on graveyard and i have something like papper in inventory and when i press on papper 2 time he disappear,same happends with all items
09-10-2011, 03:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PnExT View Post
do you have walkthrough?i think this is not possible to finished,why game give me to solve same puzzles many times?i am on graveyard and i have something like papper in inventory and when i press on papper 2 time he disappear,same happends with all items

may I know you say you play games that the failure or can not finish you have to say I CAN NOT FINISH. The game can be completed and no errors, I can only say that you learn to play first before criticizing
09-10-2011, 03:59 AM
Looks cool. don't be so rude to the dev...

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
09-10-2011, 04:00 AM
i am sure game is no possible to finished coz all item disapear from inventory...matter make normal update...for what i give 2$?for playing 5min and thats it?no thanks
09-10-2011, 05:10 PM
HD Gameplay Trailer (iPhone):

Last edited by Sanuku; 09-18-2011 at 02:44 PM. Reason: HD Gameplay Trailer added.
09-10-2011, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PnExT View Post
i am sure game is no possible to finished coz all item disapear from inventory...matter make normal update...for what i give 2$?for playing 5min and thats it?no thanks
You playing on a 1gen device like it says in your profile? Perhaps that is your problem and not the devs.

Anyway, there is a nice way to express dissatisfaction and a rude way, I suggest you read up on how to do it properly before posting again.
09-10-2011, 05:56 PM
no guys pnxt is right
game does have bugs
when u tap on an item in ur inventory it does disappear
also the christian sign puzzle
i finished it but it doesnt give me anything to go
meaning i put all the pieces together but nothing happens and am stuck in front of the church
am using 3gs 4.3.3