★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

ElectroMaster --> FREE

09-09-2011, 08:23 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
ElectroMaster --> FREE

09-09-2011, 08:24 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

09-09-2011, 08:30 AM
This is the definition of MUST DOWNLOAD NOW. Simply one of the best iOS arcade games period, at any price.
09-09-2011, 09:05 AM
Hm. I've never heard of this title. You guys make it seem worth it.

ID on GameCenter: Joshnsuch

Mention you're from TA if you send a request. This would please me.
09-09-2011, 09:18 AM
If you get this game and you love it more than gravy (like I do). support an awesome developer by buying their second game in this series called HungryMaster! Both are among my faves and both are freakin' awesome!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
09-09-2011, 10:09 AM
Hungry Master has more variety and more eating. Both games are awesome if you want arcade games that utilize the touch screen brilliantly.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
09-09-2011, 10:17 AM
never heard of this but looks awesome

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
09-09-2011, 11:13 AM
was JUST looking into buying this, so I'm definitely downloading now. if i like (and I think I will!) I'll probably download hungrymaster in the near future!

gamecenter ID: kill.whitey
09-09-2011, 11:16 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by killwhitey View Post
was JUST looking into buying this, so I'm definitely downloading now. if i like (and I think I will!) I'll probably download hungrymaster in the near future!
Yeah, HungryMaster does have more to it... compared to ElectroMaster, EM feels like a beta/demo... =oP

Still though... awesome game... I remember when I first got it I must have sunk a good 15 hours into it the first 3 or 4 days... =oD
09-09-2011, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Yeah, HungryMaster does have more to it... compared to ElectroMaster, EM feels like a beta/demo... =oP

Still though... awesome game... I remember when I first got it I must have sunk a good 15 hours into it the first 3 or 4 days... =oD
Yeah, I could see if someone got HungryMaster first and then got ElectroMaster second they might feel short changed. All of the basic elements of EM are in HM and then they added more. I had EM for about 6 months till HM came out (thanks again to DJFlippy's sig) so both blew me away equally. I started playing HM and there was some skepticism until I got into it and yeah, it was great.
The control might take a minute to adjust to because I haven't seen many games use the touch screen the way EM does. By about the third level there is an a-ha moment and then the greatness comes out. Okay, I'm done now. =oP

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80