★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: slotcar mania is out

04-29-2009, 03:02 AM
slotcar mania is out

http://appshopper.com/games/slotcar-mania

obviously on the back of Slotz, but all the same, looks promising. looking forward to first reviews.
04-29-2009, 04:57 AM
I hate it when devs don't bother putting proper descriptions with their games. This one is so sparse - it doesn't answer any of the obvious questions people will have to do with different game modes, number/type of cars available etc.

This one doesn't look nearly as good as Slotz Racer but it still looks mildly promising. I'm not tempted to grab it though without better information.

Video games and apps reviewed at News Shopper, a newspaper site in London, England. I'm manager of this site, which gets more than 1.4 million page impressions a month. Any devs wanting your games reviewed, please contact me. (I have a US iTunes account)
04-29-2009, 05:38 AM
Thanks, but no thanks.

HTML Code:
<name> Noah <!-- hello.wordpress.com -->
<member since> Sept. 2008 <!-- that's 8+ years -->
<title> Senior Applications Developer <!-- CricketWireless.com -->
04-29-2009, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moggy_Lloyd View Post
I hate it when devs don't bother putting proper descriptions with their games. This one is so sparse - it doesn't answer any of the obvious questions people will have to do with different game modes, number/type of cars available etc.

This one doesn't look nearly as good as Slotz Racer but it still looks mildly promising. I'm not tempted to grab it though without better information.
I agree with you completely...I would really like to get this game, but the info on it.....just doesn't tell you anything.

Really the pictures are about the only description.
11-26-2009, 01:19 AM
Anyone played this ? I like Slotz but this one has multiplayer.