★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Watchmen Update...

04-29-2009, 06:04 AM
#1
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,099
Watchmen Update...

Where is it I mean they release the pre alpha build on the app store and update to early beta this game could have been great
Wasn't it supposed to have a huge update to make the city bigger and the game not crash

Current faves:UniWar,Glyder, Assasin's Creed, Wolfenstein,Zenonia(beta testing)
☻/ my review site:cheatcodes4chicos
/▌reviewer at: appmania
/ \ There you go rocketman I've moved on from hobocity

Last edited by inferi22; 04-29-2009 at 06:12 AM.
04-29-2009, 07:36 AM
#2
who knows? i stopped playing months ago because it sucked. i can't see it not sucking, ever. rock paper scissors combat? yechhh.

04-29-2009, 07:55 AM
#3
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by inferi22 View Post
Where is it I mean they release the pre alpha build on the app store and update to early beta this game could have been great
Wasn't it supposed to have a huge update to make the city bigger and the game not crash
Let me spell it out for you.
S-C-A-M

We got scammed. That's all there is to it.
I don't even know if the movie is still out in theatres. It's been forgotten, and so has this scam of a game.
Live and learn, I know I have.
04-29-2009, 02:32 PM
#4
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,099
maybe when it comes to dvd... hopefully i never play this game any more but i dont like being scammed

Current faves:UniWar,Glyder, Assasin's Creed, Wolfenstein,Zenonia(beta testing)
☻/ my review site:cheatcodes4chicos
/▌reviewer at: appmania
/ \ There you go rocketman I've moved on from hobocity
04-29-2009, 02:33 PM
#5
Joined: Feb 1983
Location: Barcelona
Posts: 1,268,704
This is honestly the only game I've thought about emailing Apple about getting a refund for, but it is hardly worth the effort for 99.
04-29-2009, 02:40 PM
#6
Are people really still even playing this? i was all for this game when it first came out, playing it for like aweek straight...But it seems like every issue they fix(and theres many) brings a few more issues.
04-29-2009, 02:40 PM
#7
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Seattle, WA USA
Posts: 4,761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
This is honestly the only game I've thought about emailing Apple about getting a refund for, but it is hardly worth the effort for 99.
Wow thats a statement. Glad I never bought this game.. there was a minor update.

Apr 15 Version 1.1.1
Mar 25 Version 1.1
Mar 06 New App: $.99, v1.0

Several major stability issues were resolved
- Fixed memory leaks
- Resolved database issues
- Minor Improvements to the chat system and user interface
04-29-2009, 02:44 PM
#8
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveMc99 View Post
Wow thats a statement. Glad I never bought this game.. there was a minor update.

Apr 15 Version 1.1.1
Mar 25 Version 1.1
Mar 06 New App: $.99, v1.0

Several major stability issues were resolved
- Fixed memory leaks
- Resolved database issues
- Minor Improvements to the chat system and user interface
still not enough maybe its set for dvd release which sounds like it would make sense

Current faves:UniWar,Glyder, Assasin's Creed, Wolfenstein,Zenonia(beta testing)
☻/ my review site:cheatcodes4chicos
/▌reviewer at: appmania
/ \ There you go rocketman I've moved on from hobocity
04-29-2009, 02:55 PM
#9
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveMc99 View Post
Wow thats a statement. Glad I never bought this game.. there was a minor update.

Apr 15 Version 1.1.1
Mar 25 Version 1.1
Mar 06 New App: $.99, v1.0

Several major stability issues were resolved
- Fixed memory leaks
- Resolved database issues
- Minor Improvements to the chat system and user interface
All I have to say to their update is bull#@#
No improvement. My character was still stuck in a wall.
They have so much to fix they dont' even know where to start.
04-29-2009, 02:56 PM
#10
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,799
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaytee View Post
who knows? i stopped playing months ago because it sucked. i can't see it not sucking, ever. rock paper scissors combat? yechhh.
I am guessing you are not a LARP gamer.

 /l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ