★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Bubble Boy is a new interactive jumping game from Big Teeth Media.

Bubble Boy is trapped in his lab trying to get to his bubble planet so he creates a machine to get out of there.

TIP* Collect baby bubbles to use special powers and to move up.

* Unique graphics and music (not doodle or lame graphics).
* Jump and and help Bubble Boy get to his planet.

With unique music and graphic, and introducing special skills, Bubble Boy is a great jumping game that will take interactive games to a new level.

alanbur1's comments:
hi. here is our new game bubble boy. apreaciate some feedback

Bubble Boy. is based on a jumping game strategy, but we included special powers that make it fun to play and more challenging. The object of the game is to escape the earth and reach the bubble planet. There are three different powers that can be used by consuming mini bubbles. mini bubble are located throughout the game or can be bought if you run out of mini bubble you will also loose . You need to avoid the bad guys. it is game center enabled. so it has the basic setup of a doodle jump game but on steroids, with many likeable options.

there are many planned updates that will come out as they are ready, to better game experience.

Here is the link for the paid app: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bubble-boy/id461161468?l=es&ls=1&mt=8

here is the link for the free with adds: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bubble-boy-lite/id461580513?l=es&ls=1&mt=8

We are a development company based in Bogota, Colombia South America, for the past two years our four man team had develop separately applications for us clients. We decided a month ago to try our luck as indi developers and have created a couple new applications. This are our two first applications build for our company.

http://www.bigteethmedia.com

one promo code left
TH4WH7E4WMXM
09-10-2011, 05:00 PM
Redeemed the code

I will leave a review in iTunes this evening, thanks so much for the code. This game looks really fun.
09-10-2011, 05:02 PM
bubble boy

thank you apreaciate your feedback.
09-10-2011, 06:27 PM
Nice game

Okay, so I had about 15 minutes of play time and tried to leave a review in iTunes but it said I did not own this item??? So I will leave my feedback here.
What I like about this game is it looks really nice on the iPad. I also like that I get to start where I left off instead of at the very beginning, starting over is one of my biggest frustrations with endless games. I haven't spent enough time to tell if it is something that would be fun for a long time or just for short bursts.
The things I didn't like is I couldn't hardly figure out how to start the game and the first thing I clicked on appeared to be a lot of IAP's which I am not a big fan of. I don't know if you need to make purchases to get a higher score in the game or not.

Thanks again for the code, I will update my review when I have more time to play. If you know why I can't review in iTunes let me know.
09-11-2011, 07:08 AM

HD Gameplay Trailer (iPad 2):

Note:

First 15. Minutes of Gameplay.

Last edited by Sanuku; 09-23-2011 at 06:39 PM. Reason: HD Gameplay Trailer added.