★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Rate others' favorite apps!

09-11-2011, 06:10 PM
Rate others' favorite apps!

This is a fun little forum game where you comment and rate the favorite app from the previous comment. After giving your opinion, state your own favorite and wait for the next person to rate it! Here's an example:

Person 1: My favorite app is Jetpack Joyride by Halfbrick.

Person 2: Jetpack Joyride has great music, lots of replay value, and I love the different vehicles you can use. That being said, the "second chance" item is a bit imba and the game could use a few more obstacles. 9/10
My favorite app is Infinity Blade.

Person 3: Infinity Blade looks really nice, but the gameplay never appealled to me. I prefer games with free movement. 6/10
My favorite app is Tilt to Live.

A few notes:
1. Please refrain from being rude when rating other's apps. Everyone has different opinions, so try to put any negative feedback as lightly as possible.
2. If you have not tried the previous person's favorite app, just state that you haven't played it and post your own favorite. Alternatively, you could wait for someone else to respond.
3. By posting here, you are agreeing to accept possible criticism for the game you love so much. If by some chance you do feel offended by a comment, please discuss through PM instead of starting a flame war in here.

With all that said, be sure to have fun!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

My favorite app is Dodonpachi Resurrection.

Waiting for: Chaos Rings II, Phoenix Wright 123
I will always love: Kairosoft and CAVE Co. Ltd., Capcom, Godzilab, Simogo
Feel free to add me on Gamecenter; I'm Kirbychewy!
Dodonpachi is no longer my favorite iOS game.

Last edited by plasmakirby3; 09-17-2011 at 11:13 AM.
09-11-2011, 07:05 PM
Dodonpachi Resurrection - never played

My favorite game is Drawrace 2

09-11-2011, 11:42 PM
Drawrace 2 is what sequel should be. Great graphics, better physics and you can actually do something with nitro other than just drawing. 8/10

My favorite game is Modern Combat 2.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
09-12-2011, 06:29 AM
I found Modern Combat 2 to be an overhyped disappointment. Tried the lite version during the sale and didn't like a single thing about it. Sorry.
Because I appreciate others' love for it, 3/10

My (second) favorite game is Dungeon Raid.
[First would be Jetpack Joyride now, but it's been mentioned ]

EDIT: You should add a rule that the same game cannot be mentioned on the same page (or 2/3 pages, or ever)
EDIT2: And that the same person can't have a post one away from their last, unless it's to revive the thread.

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.

Last edited by Echoseven; 09-12-2011 at 06:52 AM.
09-12-2011, 06:47 AM
dungeon raid is a unique game a blend of puzzle game with roleplaying mechanics very addicting but no ipad support for that game so sad - 8/10

my favorite game is deadlock : online

Game Center & OpenFeint : tatumbeltran
Gameloft Live! & Origin : r2ks8x
Follow me on Twitter : @EjaykewL
09-17-2011, 01:46 AM
Deadlock is a decent game, but here in NZ I haven't had many decent connections, which is a shame. I think it's quite good - 7/10

My new favorite game is jAggy Race. ^.^

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.
09-17-2011, 03:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
Deadlock is a decent game, but here in NZ I haven't had many decent connections, which is a shame. I think it's quite good - 7/10

My new favorite game is jAggy Race. ^.^
jAggy Race is maybe my favorite game ever besides Mc2! Would get 10/10 but due to the lack of levels and ipad support. 9/10.

My new favorite game besides jAggy Race and MC2 is Hypership Out of Control(addicting as crack!!!).

I think you shouldn't answer unless you got the game... Cause I mean, this thread should help people and if someone goes never played that doesn't help...

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3