★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Zombie Attack!

11-09-2008, 08:03 PM
Zombie Attack!

IUGO realesaed Zombie Attack!. $1.99

[Free Lite Version]

Quote:
In ZA! FREE, get a taste of the addictive gameplay with one weapon and one shack bomb. Weapons are limited but the gameplay isn’t. Earn points and cash to upgrade your weapons and bolster your fire power. Easy tilt and touch-screen controls make ZA! an instant iPhone-exclusive favorite. Superb graphics, attention to detail, and IUGO’s signature high polish makes Zombie Attack! FREE a true gem. To access new weapons, more shack bombs and the ability to post on the global leaderboards, go grab Zombie Attack! the full version now!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by salsamd; 01-30-2009 at 10:30 PM.
11-09-2008, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noah21c View Post
IUGO realesaed zombie attack for .99.
When the hell did that happen? I've been waiting for that game.

I'm downloading it now.

11-09-2008, 08:12 PM
according to the reviews, it sucks!
11-09-2008, 08:27 PM
Currently i'm 50/50 on whether or not to buy this... instead of drunk dialing when you're out, do you ever drunk download from the app store, wake up in the morning and be like "Why the EFF did i buy this game!?"

Last edited by Wegmans; 11-10-2008 at 08:39 PM. Reason: reviews are positive, so i thought i'd update
11-09-2008, 08:41 PM
Why does iugo release a great game like toy bot and then released mediocre ones
Like this and shaky summit?
11-09-2008, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYou View Post
When the hell did that happen? I've been waiting for that game.

I'm downloading it now.
so what do you think about it?
11-09-2008, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by break5 View Post
so what do you think about it?
So far, it's great. Those app store reviews are ridiculous.

It's not at all a normal tower defense game. It is tower defense, technically, but it's a whole different take on it. Instead of just placing towers strategically, you have to actually run around and plant them. If a zombie is in your way, you might not be able to get where you want. This way there's a lot more action to the game and it's not purely strategy.

I definitely recommend it. Again, it's not a normal TD game, so don't expect this to be another Fieldrunners or Mote-m. The unique gameplay is reason enough to buy it. The controls feel very natural, despite what the app store reviews say.

I think it's a lot of fun so far.
11-09-2008, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYou View Post
So far, it's great. Those app store reviews are ridiculous.

It's not at all a normal tower defense game. It is tower defense, technically, but it's a whole different take on it. Instead of just placing towers strategically, you have to actually run around and plant them. If a zombie is in your way, you might not be able to get where you want. This way there's a lot more action to the game and it's not purely strategy.

I definitely recommend it. Again, it's not a normal TD game, so don't expect this to be another Fieldrunners or Mote-m. The unique gameplay is reason enough to buy it. The controls feel very natural, despite what the app store reviews say.

I think it's a lot of fun so far.
I'm liking it a lot, too.
11-09-2008, 10:13 PM
crazy intense bada$$

this is intense I freak out everytime I play. Running around watching your health your money and your bases health. Feildrunners was my first td game I ever liked but this is crazy I love it.