★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Cars And Guns 3D

09-12-2011, 05:34 PM
Cars And Guns 3D

Hi All,

We recently discussed a bit about "Paper Cars" game... We are finally after quite productive beta testing - thanks to all of you for very valuable comments and hints!
Final game is called "Cars And Guns 3D" and has a lot of improvements thanks to all you guys (i.e. thanks to LOLavi full tilt control was added as an option).

The game is awaiting apple review now, should be released (if everything goes fine) by the end of this week. Hope you will enjoy.

09-12-2011, 05:45 PM
I love the graphics. Would you consider Icade support?

09-12-2011, 05:56 PM
Woah, somehow I was part of the beta for this but completely missed it...

Doesn't matter, will be an instabuy when it hits the App Store!

Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post

Worst idea ever!
09-13-2011, 12:54 AM

So cool!

Great looking game!
09-13-2011, 01:54 AM
That is a blatant cheverolet logo ripoff, or maybe just a direct chevy logo copy. Either way it's probably not the best thing to include in your game, unless its licensed
09-13-2011, 04:02 AM
I wouldnt worry. Classic arcade games such as Out Run didnt get approval from Ferrari to feature a Testerossa. An old game called 'Mikie' featured the Beatles song 'a hard days night' and that for sure wasnt licensed.

Anyway love the look of this game, i'll be getting it the second its out
09-13-2011, 07:20 AM
Thanks Barcā for your remark. All cars in game remain of some original models, however in most cases we changed them a bit including names and logo signs. But yes, in case of "Puppy wagon" we left almost original logo.
Now it is fixed, logo is changed - screenshot should be already updated.

So we have difficult decission to make - drop the binary and reupload (having 4-5 days of delay with the release) or leave it as it is and make some update soon after release. We will try with option b) (will check if it will pass with Apple) so please don't contact Chevrolet for some time .
09-13-2011, 07:54 AM
Yeah, looks too much of Chevy's logo... But what a great game

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3