★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCIomqEu8RI

Just Survive XP is a classic fast-paced shoot'em up game for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch devices.

Fight endlessly against a horde of persistent aliens. Just shoot everything in front of you if you want to survive!

Achieve the topmost score globally to be a proud survivor. And remember, your skill and will are both key elements to succeed in this cosmic battle!

Some of the features that you will find on this title:

-> Better graphics,
-> Analog controls (game pad, touch-follower, and accelerometer),
-> Global leaderboards (improved scoring system),
-> Power-ups (weapons, shields and other goodies),
-> Score multipliers (get some bonus points),
-> In-App Purchases (you dont have to receive iAds if you dont want to!),
-> And last but not least, more fun!

Not convinced? Here are some reviews on the original title:

+ "... it's actually pretty addictive!" - Destructoid's Weekend Mobile Roundup - Mother's Day edition, 2011.

+ "Just Survive is a fun indie game with a healthy difficulty factor." - 4 out of 5 Heads, CrazyMikesApps.

+ "Challenging ... Just Survive quite literally lives up to its title!" - 4 out of 5 Stars, iViewApps.

Want more? Its free for a limited time, only!

So, what are you waiting for?!!! Hurry up! Download it now, and enjoy the action ...

Follow us on:

+ Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/PulsarCoders
+ FacebooK: http://www.facebook.com/PulsarCoders

PulsarCoder's comments:
We have just published Just Survive XP on the Appstore for free for a limited time, only.

Comments, suggestions and reviews on iTunes are welcome

Video trailer:

Btw, get ready for a new contest starting in a couple of days!

Enjoy ...
09-12-2011, 08:09 PM
Just real quick feedback but the picture in picture style of the video makes it really hard to see what's going on, things are so tiny. I'd also leave some of the quick text up a little longer. The ideas you're promoting don't have enough time for the concept to set in. Um, and saying "until you die!" makes me feel that i can't win. Maybe "how long can you survive??!" instead. that just my 2 cents.

09-12-2011, 08:26 PM
Looks like it could be good, but it crashes after the loading screen on my iPod Touch 2G. Restarted, reinstalled. Still crashes.
09-12-2011, 08:57 PM
> Maybe "how long can you survive??!" instead. that just my 2 cents

You're right. That ending line would have been better ... have you played the game?

> Looks like it could be good, but it crashes after the loading screen on my iPod Touch 2G. Restarted, reinstalled. Still crashes.

You need to have installed iOS 4.2 and up. Maybe installing 4.2.1 would fix it.
09-12-2011, 09:02 PM
Already have 4.2.1
09-12-2011, 09:10 PM
Hummm. That's weird ... so it just crashed right after the loading screen, right? So you never get to see the intro screens?

Please confirm it, so that we can narrow options down.
09-12-2011, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PulsarCoder View Post
Hummm. That's weird ... so it just crashed right after the loading screen, right? So you never get to see the intro screens?

Please confirm it, so that we can narrow options down.
Got to the intro screens and through the instructions, but when loading the gameplay, that's when it crashes.
09-12-2011, 09:15 PM
Ah, ok. We will investigate the issue further ... stay tuned and thanks for the report ...
09-13-2011, 04:38 PM
Man, cannot believe no one can beat those low highscores ... !!!
09-14-2011, 08:41 AM