★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: zero
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 11.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 1 (1)
App description: The running game is very interesting,you will like it!!!

LOLavi's comments:

I thought I'd just share this ehem, Canabalt copy with you... This is just outrageous. How could Apple approve this?
09-13-2011, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post

I thought I'd just share this ehem, Canabalt copy with you... This is just outrageous. How could Apple approve this?
Wow, some people are bold. Maybe they think it's that period at the end that will make it different.

As to how Apple approves it? They aren't the copyright infringement police or else they themselves will get in trouble. So they approve apps that work and it is up to the developer to contact them with any issues. That's why all these rip off, copies, obvious infringement stuff gets approved. They reject one cuz of it they immediately become liable for all - and I am sure they don't want to have to know all the different copyright restrictions for apps they have on the store.

Somewhere, some approver guy from Apple was probably laughing though and setting his countdown clock for how long this will last!

09-13-2011, 09:22 AM
They named their company appropriately.

Zero...credibility.
Zero...accountability.
Zero...creativity.

Let's hope their sales match their name. Zero!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
09-13-2011, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
They named their company appropriately.

Zero...credibility.
Zero...accountability.
Zero...creativity.

Let's hope their sales match their name. Zero!
Wipes please?
09-13-2011, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Wipes please?
You had them last!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
09-13-2011, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
You had them last!
Shoot, you are right!

**** scrambling **** Found them!
09-13-2011, 10:02 AM
*misses inside joke completely*

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
09-13-2011, 10:09 AM
heh... he probably just took his code that he released few months ago and made few design changes lol
09-13-2011, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizilux View Post
heh... he probably just took his code that he released few months ago and made few design changes lol
Huh? It's a complete rip off of a hugely popular game that has been on the market since October of 2009. I mean complete rip off - what exactly is your point? Have you been around the iOS market long?
09-13-2011, 10:35 AM
Wow.

That is some bold, blatant ripping-off right there...

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.