★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: It's about milk, cows and aliens...

The survival of an alien milk addict is at stake. Use various forms of pies to reach cows, abduct them get their delicious milk. Milk Addict is an original, humour-filled game featuring hours of fun and addictive gameplay. Each level will require logic, skill and creativity. Be the best player possible and collect stars on each of these levels!

Out of this World Features:

- ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY: Use logic, skill and creativity to reach your goal while avoiding obstacles and leaks, all that with one finger gaming

- CONNECT WITH OPENFEINT: Post your scores, check out the leaderboards, challenge your friends, exchange tricks with them and compare your level of achievements

- REPLAY VALUE: You'll never get bored trying more creative ways to harvest the milk and
reach the three stars goal

- HUGE NUMBER OF LEVELS FOR YOUR PLEASURE: Three additional packs with 30
levels each, available separately, or get it in bundle with a special discount!

GetItOrGetOverIt's comments:
Hi guys! We are Fabrik Studio, of Quebec city, and we just made our first game. Our baby is called Milk Addict and it's a freemium puzzle game involving aliens, cows and pipes. We really worked on our gameplay to make it really funny. I'm pretty sure you will enjoy it! Send us your feedback, we really appreciate the point of views of gamers.

Remember, it’s free! http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/milk-addict/id457537660?l=fr&mt=8

Here's the trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dch51twONkU

We also made a fan fiction video and it’s going to be out really soon. I’m going to keep you posted!

Thanks a lot

Souni Belanger
www.fabrikstudio.ca
09-13-2011, 11:45 AM

ıllıllı ȼ₯ǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX • QUANTUM SHEEP • CS54 • ONE MINUTE GAMES • ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS • RAVENOUS GAMES • ORANGE PIXEL • RADIANGAMES • CAVE • LLAMASOFT (RIP) • MADFINGER • PASTA GAMES • TOUCH FOO • KODE80