★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: What the press are saying:

"one of the most entertaining mobile games Ive played in a long time" - Indie Games Channel

"A fun pick up if you love the series or you're after a quirky new distraction" - AppSpy, 4/5

"Its a great way to obtain some laughs, or manifest anger at trying to blow up Sam Stone" - The Speed Gamers, 8.0/10

Description:

Remove your head, grab some bombs, and step into the boots of Serious Sams most iconic foe, the Headless Kamikaze. Dodge hazards and heavy ordinance from the cowardly Serious Sam himself as you make your way through the chaotic action in an attempt to do what you do best: blow up the vile Serious Sam.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! BOOM!

Features:

Mobile Kamikaze Action Direct your kamikaze horde toward certain death in more than 40 levels of mobile action. Either fall at the hands of Serious Sams bombs and rockets or go out in an honorable blaze of glory in the service of Lord Mental.

Super Sleek Art Colorful hand-drawn artwork distracts you from the underlying truth: your little kamikaze friend is destined to die in a horribly violent explosion. Cartoon dismemberment has never been so pretty.

Savage Bonus Modes Take a shot at kamikaze immortality by posting a top score on one of the endless bonus levels like Complete Chaos and Frog Punt.

Social Media Integration Spam your friends Facebook feeds with your high scores, people love when you do that. Trust us.

Sweet Juicy Credits A list of credits for the game featuring first and last names. Boosh!

Echoseven's comments:

09-14-2011, 05:38 AM
lolwtf !!?

09-14-2011, 05:42 AM
Hmmm another pass today. Looks like crap. I hope there's something good coming out today.
09-14-2011, 06:08 AM
Wow this looks just awful.

Couldn't they have just made an iOS version of Serious Sam Double D?

Serious Sam Double D Trailer (not this game)(gameplay at 23s)

Youtube link | Pop Up

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
09-14-2011, 06:32 AM
Game Impressions

HD Gameplay Trailer (iPad 2):

I wonder if it does have "any" Replay-Value at all....

Last edited by Sanuku; 09-15-2011 at 05:23 PM. Reason: HD Gameplay Trailer added.
09-14-2011, 07:16 AM
Wait wtf just happened?!

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
09-14-2011, 08:38 AM
I'm totally not getting the kamikaze reference???

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
09-14-2011, 08:52 AM
why people make shit games like this?this will no one buy,i see today was out all sh*t game on NZ store....
09-14-2011, 08:59 AM
I don't know about you guys, but I got a laugh out of this - which is why I posted it.

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.

Last edited by Echoseven; 09-15-2011 at 06:18 AM.
09-14-2011, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
Wow this looks just awful.

Couldn't they have just made an iOS version of Serious Sam Double D?

Serious Sam Double D Trailer (not this game)(gameplay at 23s)
YouTube: video
Crap, that DOES look like it would be fun and seems fairly doable in iOS, I'd think.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews