App description: ** 5 Best Mobile Games of the Year -- Gamasutra **
** iPhone Game of the Week - 9/16/11 **
"...I am blown away by the gameplay, presentation and humor of it all." -Touch Gen
"...one of the quirkiest and most addictive puzzlers we've played." -iTunes App Store

Adult Swim Games and PikPok present all-new monster puzzle action!! Terrible catastrophe! Four ferocious monsters of destruction are on a rampage and only residential high-rises will satisfy their boundless hunger. In this larger-than-life puzzle game, you will use intuitive swipe controls to match the colored floors. Feed the creatures and prevent the destruction of all humankind!

A satisfying slice of lunacy. -Slide to Play

"...it has a giant cartoon unicorn in it, so it wins by default."
-Kotaku

Feed four ravenous beasts: Boat Head, Reginald Starfire, Mr. Shigoto and Lord Ferocious
Features both Endless and Time Attack modes
Open Feint and GameCenter support for leaderboards and achievements
Universal app works on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad!
Retina-enhanced graphics for the new iPad
Fully-animated monsters to delight players, destroy civilization

From Adult Swim Games, purveyors of the equally-terrifying Robot Unicorn Attack and Amateur Surgeon games, and PikPok, developers of highly addictive games like BirdStrike" and the Flick Kick series.

** 1.2 UPDATE (01/17/12) **

11 New achievements (now 50 total)
Fixed the Time Attack leaderboard
Added screen rotation support.
Added News button to title screen.
Various other bug fixes

** 1.4 UPDATE (04/02/12) **

Increased resolution support for new iPad retina display.

HAVING PROBLEMS? Help us fix your crashing issue - email games@adultswim.com and tell us what device/OS version you're on.

Privacy Policy: http://www.adultswim.com/privacy/index.html

ImNoSuperMan's comments:
Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

09-18-2011, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Soon, my friend, soon.
lol...

It works fine so long as I reboot my device RIGHT before playing EVERYTINE I play... =oP

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches!!, Castle Doombad, Relic Run, Battleheart Legacy, H&C2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;:Access To Arasaka, Delerium, Anhedonia
09-18-2011, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
lol...

It works fine so long as I reboot my device RIGHT before playing EVERYTINE I play... =oP
Ouch, another one of those games. I feel your pain. 3gs is NOT the answer!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80

09-18-2011, 10:12 AM
Thinking of buying but are the crashes really that bad. I have a 4th Gen touch and I haven't had any problems with other games crashing so I'm not sure why there seems to be hate for the 4th Gen Touch here.

I'm guessing it is an issue with the app and not the device, I mean if Cave can port their shooters and other huge titles like GTA I can't see how a game like this would be causing all the problems. Maybe a crash fix will be in a recent update?

GameCenter: DruciferBriggs (if you send a request please mention you're from TA)

Last edited by Drucifer; 09-18-2011 at 10:15 AM.
09-18-2011, 10:34 AM
I've played this a lot since release (last I checked I was number 2 on gc leaderboard) and I'm using a iPod 4g 32gig and it's never crashed on me.
09-18-2011, 10:44 AM
I rebooted right before playing... Just hit 32 billion, and #12 on the GC board... =oD

So long as I reboot before playing, I don't have any crashes... But ive also only got 2 gigs of free space... Which sometimes effects gameplay for me (if I have less than 5gigs...). I do have a RAM cleaning app, but that didn't help with the crashes, and neither did clearing out my multitasking bar. The game only runs smoothly with no crashes when I reboot right before playing. NOT jailbroken... iOS 4.3.3, 32 gig 4th gen touch.

So it should run fine, but if you experience crashes, it's fixed by rebooting.

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches!!, Castle Doombad, Relic Run, Battleheart Legacy, H&C2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;:Access To Arasaka, Delerium, Anhedonia
09-18-2011, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drucifer View Post
Thinking of buying but are the crashes really that bad. I have a 4th Gen touch and I haven't had any problems with other games crashing so I'm not sure why there seems to be hate for the 4th Gen Touch here.

I'm guessing it is an issue with the app and not the device, I mean if Cave can port their shooters and other huge titles like GTA I can't see how a game like this would be causing all the problems. Maybe a crash fix will be in a recent update?
what are you talking about ??
the game never crashed for me !!
09-18-2011, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
I rebooted right before playing... Just hit 32 billion, and #12 on the GC board... =oD

So long as I reboot before playing, I don't have any crashes... But ive also only got 2 gigs of free space... Which sometimes effects gameplay for me (if I have less than 5gigs...). I do have a RAM cleaning app, but that didn't help with the crashes, and neither did clearing out my multitasking bar. The game only runs smoothly with no crashes when I reboot right before playing. NOT jailbroken... iOS 4.3.3, 32 gig 4th gen touch.

So it should run fine, but if you experience crashes, it's fixed by rebooting.
Hmm not sure about the free space issuse as I've got 11gig free ( I try to only keep nine pages of games and keep deleting things to make space for new games)
09-18-2011, 12:37 PM

I am not a dev, I just post here.
09-18-2011, 12:38 PM
I'm on a 4th Gen 32GB as well. I'm going to purchase anyway and see how it runs for me. . Looks like a pretty cool game.

GameCenter: DruciferBriggs (if you send a request please mention you're from TA)
09-18-2011, 01:46 PM
it runs fine on my 4th gen, despite not having rebooted in weeks, but then again, i've not managed to cross a billion...

also i dont understand why people would have issues, the touch 4g seems to be able to handle quite a bit, maybe it's the app?

going to install this on my ipad 2, cause the graphics/visuals seems like they would be great on a larger screen.

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs