App description: ** 5 Best Mobile Games of the Year -- Gamasutra **
** iPhone Game of the Week - 9/16/11 **
"...I am blown away by the gameplay, presentation and humor of it all." -Touch Gen
"...one of the quirkiest and most addictive puzzlers we've played." -iTunes App Store

Adult Swim Games and PikPok present all-new monster puzzle action!! Terrible catastrophe! Four ferocious monsters of destruction are on a rampage and only residential high-rises will satisfy their boundless hunger. In this larger-than-life puzzle game, you will use intuitive swipe controls to match the colored floors. Feed the creatures and prevent the destruction of all humankind!

A satisfying slice of lunacy. -Slide to Play

"...it has a giant cartoon unicorn in it, so it wins by default."
-Kotaku

Feed four ravenous beasts: Boat Head, Reginald Starfire, Mr. Shigoto and Lord Ferocious
Features both Endless and Time Attack modes
Open Feint and GameCenter support for leaderboards and achievements
Universal app works on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad!
Retina-enhanced graphics for the new iPad
Fully-animated monsters to delight players, destroy civilization

From Adult Swim Games, purveyors of the equally-terrifying Robot Unicorn Attack and Amateur Surgeon games, and PikPok, developers of highly addictive games like BirdStrike" and the Flick Kick series.

** 1.2 UPDATE (01/17/12) **

11 New achievements (now 50 total)
Fixed the Time Attack leaderboard
Added screen rotation support.
Added News button to title screen.
Various other bug fixes

** 1.4 UPDATE (04/02/12) **

Increased resolution support for new iPad retina display.

HAVING PROBLEMS? Help us fix your crashing issue - email games@adultswim.com and tell us what device/OS version you're on.

Privacy Policy: http://www.adultswim.com/privacy/index.html

ImNoSuperMan's comments:
Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

09-14-2011, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
Damn it, I hate when you do this...because then I feel obligated to buy the game.
I doubt you'll be sorry. If ever there's been a game that I would say anyone with an iDevice should get, this would be it; I just can't see how anyone wouldn't find something to like here. Besides, it's a buck, universal, and my best efforts have not (yet) unearthed any IAPs.
09-14-2011, 01:19 PM
this does look like fun, but what type of game is it? just a tower stacker?

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs

09-14-2011, 02:09 PM
That's what I want to know. Looks great and has great recommendations so I'm sure to snag this one up quick but have no idea how to play. Is it a sort of fast-paced, frantic type gameplay such as Push Panic? The faster and crazier the gameplay, the better

Now playing: Working my way through the best retro games recently re-relased including Sonic, Raiden Legacy, Blazing Star and more. Keep them coming! And revisiting all Orange Pixel titles...
09-14-2011, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
I doubt you'll be sorry. If ever there's been a game that I would say anyone with an iDevice should get, this would be it; I just can't see how anyone wouldn't find something to like here. Besides, it's a buck, universal, and my best efforts have not (yet) unearthed any IAPs.
Sounds good to me.

Twitter: @back2this
09-14-2011, 02:46 PM
the graphics look great! Is there a youtube vid up yet?

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Flint Glass
09-14-2011, 07:23 PM
Bought. Played. Loved.

Peace out..

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
09-14-2011, 08:51 PM
PikPok + Adult Swim? Day one purchase, no doubt.
09-14-2011, 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
lol as always if gabrien says its good its good!!! dl now
09-14-2011, 10:09 PM
Good to see Adult Swim is finally incorporating GC.

Twitter: @back2this
09-14-2011, 11:09 PM
Game Impressions

While it looks like another Digital Chocolate "Brick Stacker" it really is on a whole other level (much cooler)!

The real basic gameplay is about tossing out, via swiping, random condos so that 3 or more of the same color form a solid unit and convert into a brad new shiny metal condo.

The game, of course, can't leave it at that, oh no. There are 4 monsters in the game conveniently matching the 4 colors of basic condo units. At any given moment 2 will show up (one on each side of the tower) and they're hungry for their same color coded condos). To keep these guys happy you need to feed them their condos without too many off-color condos (which clearly upset their stomachs). Flick any of these guys one of your valuable shiny metal condos and they'll help you out with their special ability for a while (how long depends on the quality of the metal condo with a gold one giving a much better effect than say a bronze one).

While all of this is going on there is a bit of a Jenga aspect as well where you need to be careful not to let the tower topple over. While you have no control over how the condos are stacked, you can at least try to swipe out the ones that could screw up its balance.

5/5

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews