Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-28-2011, 03:28 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

First of all, thanks PikPok for ruining my social life.

At the beginning it didn't like so addicitive... but when u begin to combine hazards, diamonds, cats ,powers... everything gets mad and i cant stop playing.

I have some doubts... when im playing I dont even notice the level and multiplayer indicators... How do they work? The level increases depending on the score? and what about the multiplier? can decrease? or it only goes up with the combos.

Sorry for the nerd questions, and for my language mistakes!

Thanks and C u!

Last edited by trionic; 09-28-2011 at 03:37 AM..
Old 09-28-2011, 08:40 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by trionic View Post
First of all, thanks PikPok for ruining my social life.

At the beginning it didn't like so addicitive... but when u begin to combine hazards, diamonds, cats ,powers... everything gets mad and i cant stop playing.

I have some doubts... when im playing I dont even notice the level and multiplayer indicators... How do they work? The level increases depending on the score? and what about the multiplier? can decrease? or it only goes up with the combos.

Sorry for the nerd questions, and for my language mistakes!

Thanks and C u!
The multiplier starts at a value that is the number of achievements you've completed. So if you've completed 40 achievements, it'll start at 40. The multiplier increases when you do *chains*, not combos.

As for the level, I'm not 100% sure, but I think it goes up every time you do X number of combos, or something like that, so like ever 25 combos it goes up. That's just a guess though.
Old 09-28-2011, 09:34 AM

Nice to see others are as addicted as I, and again last night with the matching dreams ahhhh lol. I seem to be stuck around the 10-20 billion mark and either my attention must be fading or the tower gets too wobbly from bombs/monster attacks. My problem is I'm trying to focus on too many things at once without really having a plan. Like should I try to make cats and keep the red mosnter out, should I try to double blocks with the green monster or should I try to 100x points with the yellow? When I'm worrying about all 3 nothing gets accomplished, but if I focus on one it seems like I score better.

Sooo maybe the best plan is to focus on cats first (and try to double cats with green), then try to switch green/red with yellow, do a yellow special and then a cat combo? lol It's probably easier said than done.
Old 09-28-2011, 09:45 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricGrandpa View Post
The multiplier starts at a value that is the number of achievements you've completed. So if you've completed 40 achievements, it'll start at 40. The multiplier increases when you do *chains*, not combos.

As for the level, I'm not 100% sure, but I think it goes up every time you do X number of combos, or something like that, so like ever 25 combos it goes up. That's just a guess though.
Thanks!

My first time reaching 3 billions!
Old 09-28-2011, 09:45 AM

50 minutes to achieve such a high score??? >_>
no way I play this game 50 min straight!
Don't get me wrong, this game is awesome but playing this crazy colorful game 50 min straigth is for sure not healthy
Old 09-28-2011, 10:23 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissDjax View Post
50 minutes to achieve such a high score??? >_>
no way I play this game 50 min straight!
Don't get me wrong, this game is awesome but playing this crazy colorful game 50 min straigth is for sure not healthy
Haha, I only play once or twice a day (only place twice if I die quickly). So in a single sitting I maybe play for an hour... probably not that much more than anyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by northpenn87 View Post
I think 50 minutes is actually on the shorter side for those that are getting high on the leaderboards. Wasn't there an earlier post that said it took them 2 hours?

Yeah, you'd probably be bug-eyed or close to a seizure at that point, but they're doing it. Problem is, I can't even play for more than 10-15 minutes straight before the tower comes tumbling down.
The 2 hours was before the yellow 100x change. Now yellow is way better so high scores can happen way faster.
Old 09-28-2011, 10:46 AM
iPhone 5s

as i thought the game is quite the same at later levels, no challenge or speed increase so if you keep blue monster and swap blocks normally then you can keep playing as long as you want. got about 400 billions, got bored and started to do everything as fast as possible, and then it's gg. that took really a lot of play time during the whole day. and that's without yellow monster.
Old 09-28-2011, 10:53 AM

Whats the difference between matching 3 cats and matching 3 diamonds?
Old 09-28-2011, 10:57 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by eev View Post
as i thought the game is quite the same at later levels, no challenge or speed increase so if you keep blue monster and swap blocks normally then you can keep playing as long as you want. got about 400 billions, got bored and started to do everything as fast as possible, and then it's gg. that took really a lot of play time during the whole day. and that's without yellow monster.
Yeah if you use blue all the time, you can last basically forever, but your score won't be that good (or if it is, you have to play for hours). It's not that fun to play that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankopotamus View Post
Whats the difference between matching 3 cats and matching 3 diamonds?
3 cats upgrades every block on screen.
3 diamonds activates mega zone.

I'm pretty sure when 3 cats upgrades a diamond, it upgrades it into mega zone, as if you had matched 3 diamonds. Not 100% sure but I think that's what happens.
Old 09-28-2011, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricGrandpa View Post
Yeah if you use blue all the time, you can last basically forever, but your score won't be that good (or if it is, you have to play for hours). It's not that fun to play that way.

3 cats upgrades every block on screen.
3 diamonds activates mega zone.

I'm pretty sure when 3 cats upgrades a diamond, it upgrades it into mega zone, as if you had matched 3 diamonds. Not 100% sure but I think that's what happens.
Alright thanks. Also, what monster combo do you find you get the best scores with?