09-14-2011, 11:10 PM
Very happy to see some people enjoying it! What're your high scores? My all-time so far is 9 billion (unfortunately on a pre-release build so it doesn't count). :'(
09-14-2011, 11:11 PM
Sounds great, grab it now!

09-15-2011, 12:13 AM
Wow! This game is insane and over the top, but fun and chaotic.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
09-15-2011, 12:48 AM
Based on PikPok's track record, they're likely to support this game for some time to come.

Insta-blind-bought.

Gamecenter: KineticBlur
Now Playing (iOS): Hearthstone, Battleheart: Legacy
Now Playing (PS4): Watch Dogs
09-15-2011, 01:25 AM
man all these good TA reviews... it's tempting me! I really want to see a video :O
09-15-2011, 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimCeej View Post
Very happy to see some people enjoying it! What're your high scores? My all-time so far is 9 billion (unfortunately on a pre-release build so it doesn't count). :'(
Great game you have here! Refreshingly original and super fun.

Nice score! I'm at 60m on endless and 1.5m on Time Attack.

Good luck on your game. It's going to do quite well.

Now Playing: Danmaku Unlimited 2 | Year Walk | Battle of the Bulge | DJMAX RAY | Groove Coaster Zero | Battle Academy | SmartGo Kifu | Eighty-Eight | Lead Wars
09-15-2011, 01:58 AM
I've enjoyed many adult swim games along with pik pok. So I decided to pick this up. After my initial seizure from the colors,blinking screen, and music. I started to figure out the game. It's a vertical match three or more puzzle type game. There's characters on the side of the tower that either help you or destroy based on the matches and what type of block you toss at them.They also have power ups that assist you. The whole concept of the game is to match three and keep building upon them to make them a greater value. You start with blocks they turn to a bronze then silver and so on. Overall after you learn to play the game and obtain the blocks or powers you need, it is an awesome game and gets crazy sometimes. I'd have no problem recommending it to anyone that likes match 3 type games or enjoy seizures LOL Oh yeah and it's universal and a dollar.

@swimceej my top score so far 10 bil and some change

Youtube link | Pop Up

Here's the first 9 mins or so of gameplay. My first video sorry if it's crap quality lol.Oh yeah and I was playing on an iPad 2.

V|I|D|E|O|G|A|M|E|S
My Anti-Drug

Last edited by EMTKiNG; 09-15-2011 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Added video
09-15-2011, 03:11 AM
I'm loving how this game is all about keeping things in balance, and I don't just mean the tower itself!

-Do you concentrate on making color coded match 3s or keeping your current monsters well fed?

-Do you continuously evolve your shiny condos or simply feed them to a beasty for that monster's cool ability?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
09-15-2011, 04:38 AM
Can you turn the music off and still keep the soundeffects?

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!
09-15-2011, 04:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyhjyh View Post
Can you turn the music off and still keep the soundeffects?
Yeah there's options to turn off music or sound effects

V|I|D|E|O|G|A|M|E|S
My Anti-Drug