03-19-2012, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geoelectric View Post
I see absolutely no difference. Jaggies (on non-pixel items) and shimmering are still there.
You are correct while the new update does have higher-res assets inside, they're not being loaded (for some reason). We hope to have an update ready soon that does support the new iPad's retina display.
04-02-2012, 04:19 PM
Annnnnnnddd... now it has retina support with the 1.4 update that just went live. Looks beautiful!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/monsters-ate-my-condo/id459489208?mt=8

04-02-2012, 05:05 PM
Beaten to the punch

Glad to hear you're pleased.
04-02-2012, 05:25 PM
it looks great in the retina on the new ipad , i forgot how much i love this game LOL....you should totally add a new color and monster by the way!
04-13-2012, 05:18 PM
The Monsters Ate My Condo sountrack is now available via Bandcamp!

http://pikpok.bandcamp.com/album/mon...nal-soundtrack

You can stream or buy it from there
04-13-2012, 06:08 PM
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO! Thank you do much! Love this soundtrack!

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Integral
04-13-2012, 06:53 PM
Awesome. Not a bad batch for $3. Love the soundtrack. Maybe my favorite aspect of the game, in spite of how fun it is.
06-06-2012, 10:59 PM
Now FREE!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics and videos.)
06-07-2012, 04:17 AM
Question to anyone who can help:
The final score (with the singing lady) is sometimes very different from the counting score on the top left corner during endless mode gameplay.
Sometimes I even get a final score with a negative number.
This is really puzzling. Anyone experienced this too?
Thanks!
07-11-2012, 10:53 AM
Bug in game?

I've been playing this game very seriously (currently ranked 14) and have encountered quite a serious problem. I would like to ask the developers if this was intended or not.

The issue I'm having is that, sometimes the condos that fall down will not align with the existing tower. This will cause instant death. This usually happens when there is a wide space between the falling condo and the tower itself. I understand that the tower can be slanted due to swiping but my issue is different from that. There is nothing I can do to prevent this kinda of death. Please feel free to reply to my email or the thread.