★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Stickman City is on fire again, but this time things are really serious, with zoo animals are jumping from the buildings. Lets help the Stickman Rescue Team catch people, animals and televisions on their bouncy-mat. MichaelJackson will perform some fancy dance moves to encourage the team.

HOW TO PLAY
Tilt or tap the screen to control the Stickman Rescue Team and save the people, animals, and furniture. Remember, catching the furniture is optional, but if you miss a person or animal, you will lose a life.
Watch out- you can't save something - an elephant will squash you, a lion will pursue you, a grenade will blow you to hell and the 10 tons weight will do what a 10 tons weight does people.
Tap flying bubbles then try to catch the power-ups, theyll help you with your rescue efforts.
And, catch MichaelJackson to take a rest with him.

FEATURES
- MichaelJackson.
- Three locations: Beach, Park and City.
- Twenty challenging achievements.
- Tons of painted characters.
- Unlimited levels
- Challenge friends via Facebook and Twitter
- Global and local leaderboards
- Open Feint integration

TIPS
- How to unlock The King of Pop? Play the game 20 times then gain 200 pts.
- Game trailer: http://youtu.be/2JxFFdhUXwA

pttsoft's comments:

09-17-2011, 08:53 PM
Ah! Save me: 911 - FREE - pttsoft

09-17-2011, 09:00 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Looks A LOT like Jumping Frenzy, but even in the video it looks like the framerate is horrible...

=o/

Hope it's not really that bad in-game...
09-17-2011, 09:07 PM
Yup... gameplay is JUST like Jumping Frenzy... even down to Lion's making you run off-screen...

Wondering how MJ effects the gameplay?? Haven't seen it yet... but so far... it's looking like Jumping Frenzy's mechanics were pretty much ripped off and re-packaged... =o/

Not necessarily a bad thing... JF is a great game... and there's tons of games out there that clone other games... but copying down to little things like Lions making you run off screen is a bit much... =o/
09-17-2011, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Yup... gameplay is JUST like Jumping Frenzy... even down to Lion's making you run off-screen...

Wondering how MJ effects the gameplay?? Haven't seen it yet... but so far... it's looking like Jumping Frenzy's mechanics were pretty much ripped off and re-packaged... =o/

Not necessarily a bad thing... JF is a great game... and there's tons of games out there that clone other games... but copying down to little things like Lions making you run off screen is a bit much... =o/
Hi dude,
We required a license from Gameville Studios then they accepted. So sorry for the inconvenience. The game is free to mark the 10-year anniversary of the 9/11 attackes, no fee.
09-17-2011, 10:27 PM
Catch MJ to take a rest, dude I am not sure about how MJ effects game play. But I think It is good to watch MJ's dances.
09-18-2011, 03:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pttsoft View Post
Hi dude,
We required a license from Gameville Studios then they accepted. So sorry for the inconvenience. The game is free to mark the 10-year anniversary of the 9/11 attackes, no fee.
No, no need to be sorry...

I'm sorry for jumping to quick conclusions... Thank you for explaining. I do wish you luck, but if Gameville couldn't sell it, I don't know how youll be able to...

Some more changes would have been nice... I do think it still feels too much like the same game...

Are you planning anything specific for future updates?