★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: EurekaGames
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 14.0 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: Do you think you are a Master of Tilt?

Prove it yourself in Tilt Circus!
- elude the lasers
- survive to the bombs
- pass through the holes
- find out every trap
Do it fast and become a Master of Tilt!

FREE only for a limited time!

eurekagames's comments:

It is FREE for the next days!
09-14-2011, 04:53 PM
I'm grateful for the opportunity to have this game, freshly baked. I usually hold an intense dislike for tilting mechanics, but this one makes good use of the handling and limitations. As someone else posted in the upcoming thread, it does plays like "Tilt to Live" in small staged bits. The controlled dosage and extra focus make it manageable and consistently pleasant to play through. The obstacles as introduced in the tutorial stages are a lot of fun to dodge and circumvent.

I'm playing on iPad. RetinaPad is not working here, unable to get Retina resolution.
09-14-2011, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghouls'R'us View Post
I'm grateful for the opportunity to have this game, freshly baked. I usually hold an intense dislike for tilting mechanics, but this one makes good use of the handling and limitations. As someone else posted in the upcoming thread, it does plays like "Tilt to Live" in small staged bits. The controlled dosage and extra focus make it manageable and consistently pleasant to play through. The obstacles as introduced in the tutorial stages are a lot of fun to dodge and circumvent.
We are glad that you like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghouls'R'us View Post
I'm playing on iPad. RetinaPad is not working here, unable to get Retina resolution.
We still didn't do it for HD but it could be released on HD depending on the success of this version.

We'll keep you on track of it!
09-18-2011, 11:37 AM
some reviews

Here you have some reviews of others sites:

Tilt Circus:
Those gamers who think they are the masters of tilt may finally have found their match in Tilt Circus. The game will challenge players to elude lasers, survive bombs, and avoid a great many traps. Only the fastest players will earn the right to be called Master of Tilt in this challenging game of skill.
Read more

Tilt Circus game based on a tilt move, the game required to collect all the balls in the shortest time possible to pass the level, the tilt easy to control, but the levels may be rather difficult. The game is addictive and challenge to play.
In the game, there are tutorials on how to play the game, and to many levels are a waiting to play.
Read more

Have you tried it? what do you think? it is FREE jus for limited time!
09-24-2011, 03:14 PM
Game Impressions

HD Gameplay Trailer (iPhone):

Note:

First few Minutes of Gameplay.