★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: (warning: you really do get one life in this game - seriously)

NEW LEVELS! LEADERBOARDS! EPIC FINAL JUMP! DEATH-CAM REPLAYS! ACHIEVEMENTS! AND MORE...

Imagine this...

You stand atop the tallest skyscraper in the world. The next building is barely more than 3 feet away. You've practiced this jump a thousand times in the backyard. You are ready. Today - today you become the first person ever to make this jump.

Then it happens. The wind... it gusts a little stronger. Your heart flutters. You feel that tingle in your toes.

And that little doubting voice creeps into your head, 'can I really do this?'

There's only one way to find out...

Welcome to the thrill of One Single Life 2.

Echoseven's comments:

09-14-2011, 07:13 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
=oP

Who's gonna take bets - this one goes free after almost everyone rates it with 1 or 2 stars in the appstore because they only get one life... =oP

09-14-2011, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
=oP

Who's gonna take bets - this one goes free after almost everyone rates it with 1 or 2 stars in the appstore because they only get one life... =oP
There's no question. I wouldn't bet against you on that one!
09-14-2011, 07:52 PM
I've read somewhere that if you die you still have more lives, it's just that you have to wait 30 minutes or something.

When to use A or An in a sentence.
Use A if the next word begins with a consonant sound.
Use An if the next word begins with a vowel sound.
**Game Center** Nekcik
09-14-2011, 07:53 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekcik View Post
I've read somewhere that if you die you still have more lives, it's just that you have to wait 30 minutes or something.
that was for the first One Single Life game, and only after the update they did for the one million point competition.
09-14-2011, 07:57 PM
I was a designer on the original One Single Life. I really hope people get behind this and support indie devs, there's certainly nothing else like it on the App store...except perhaps the original
09-14-2011, 08:12 PM
$1.99 for a game involving a couple of jumps between buildings? And I already got the first for free? Uhh... wut?

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
09-15-2011, 07:18 PM
Hey guys! Thanks everyone for your comments, critical or positive - we don't mind and at least One Single Life 2 creates debate such as the merits of perma-death in games etc.

For those who ARE keen to take up the challenge, here's the app store link.

Also feel free to drop by anytime support@freshtonegames.com - I check emails daily and quite enjoy the banter. Or you can follow us on Twitter @FreshToneGames

Anthony O'Dempsey
Director, FreshTone Games
09-15-2011, 07:43 PM
One Single Life 2 - available now!

09-16-2011, 05:38 PM
HD Gameplay Trailer (iPhone):

...It`s Free for the Weekend...

Last edited by Sanuku; 09-16-2011 at 06:26 PM. Reason: HD Gameplay Trailer added.