★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: BiCore
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 13.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ## Network verification is required only once. Please check your 3G/WIFI network connection before the application runs for the first time. ##

Supported language
English, Korean, ,

The Record of Arden War 2 is an action RPG that has depicted the story of main characters solving problems on the events taking place at the Arden Continent. They have 3 types unique jobs according to gender while you can experience high immersion by through fancy skills, main quests, sub quests and illustration of various events.

Features

*Job
A player is able to select the gender of first main character and the job that can be selected becomes different according to gender. A total of jobs can be selected while the game scenario also changes according to gender and the 6 types of jobs with unusual sense will make you experience the fun of raising various characters.

*Pet System
The Pet item is gained with certain probability if you defeat some special monsters. These pets may be helpful for battle using buff skills that are useful to players or give items which go into mixing at times. They also raise their own ability after growing by eating food.

*Rune System
The Rune item is gained with certain probability if you defeat some special monsters. Each of these Rune items has different abilities and the player continues to have corresponding ability after equipping the item. This is a system that has the advantage of being able to costume ones ability as dozens of Rune items exist.

*Costume System
Each of 6 different jobs has unique costumes and about 100 types of various costumes will approach as another fun element in raising your own character.

*Random Dungeon
The Random Dungeon that can be connected through network lets you enter into a set dungeon each day and the monsters adjusted to the level of your own character appears. These monsters are more powerful that ordinary monsters and gives you better items or a lot of EXP. You can enter by setting 3 types of difficulties while the players would make challenge after raising their own ability because Legend items are given as reward with low probability in case of defeating the final boss.

*Auction House System
The Auction House is a place where players are able to exchange and sell the equipments and additional materials they have gathered with each other. This is a system that increases the fun of game along with the players desire to possess because the desired equipment can be purchased and sold more quickly and conveniently.

[Contact]
bicore@bicore.co.kr
donghoum@bicore.co.kr
lhy7600@bicore.co.kr

gunxsword's comments:

The Record of Arden War 2 is an action RPG that has depicted the story of main characters solving problems on the events taking place at the Arden Continent. They have 3 types unique jobs according to gender while you can experience high immersion by through fancy skills, main quests, sub quests and illustration of various events.

Features

*Job
A player is able to select the gender of first main character and the job that can be selected becomes different according to gender. A total of jobs can be selected while the game scenario also changes according to gender and the 6 types of jobs with unusual sense will make you experience the fun of raising various characters.

*Pet System
The Pet item is gained with certain probability if you defeat some special monsters. These pets may be helpful for battle using buff skills that are useful to players or give items which go into mixing at times. They also raise their own ability after growing by eating food.

*Rune System
The Rune item is gained with certain probability if you defeat some special monsters. Each of these Rune items has different abilities and the player continues to have corresponding ability after equipping the item. This is a system that has the advantage of being able to costume one’s ability as dozens of Rune items exist.

*Costume System
Each of 6 different jobs has unique costumes and about 100 types of various costumes will approach as another fun element in raising your own character.

*Random Dungeon
The Random Dungeon that can be connected through network lets you enter into a set dungeon each day and the monsters adjusted to the level of your own character appears. These monsters are more powerful that ordinary monsters and gives you better items or a lot of EXP. You can enter by setting 3 types of difficulties while the players would make challenge after raising their own ability because Legend items are given as reward with low probability in case of defeating the final boss.

*Auction House System
The Auction House is a place where players are able to exchange and sell the equipments and additional materials they have gathered with each other. This is a system that increases the fun of game along with the players’ desire to possess because the desired equipment can be purchased and sold more quickly and conveniently.

[Contact]
bicore@bicore.co.kr
donghoum@bicore.co.kr
lhy7600@bicore.co.kr
------------------------------
Looks awesome from the screenshots. Anyone willing to try this out?

Apparently this is the 'ad free' version so I'm expecting a ad supported free version.
09-15-2011, 05:47 AM
Lookin' good!

I'm really not into these kinds of games, but every time one comes out I keep thinking maybe this will be "the one" to convert me to the genre and getting burned every time...

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.

Last edited by Echoseven; 09-15-2011 at 06:00 AM.

09-15-2011, 06:03 AM
By the same folk who did Demon Hunter, BTW. Just for that it's worth a look.
09-15-2011, 06:14 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
woah! Game looks awesome, and has as many enemies on screen as I was hoping Dragon Of The Three Kingdoms would have... =oD
09-15-2011, 09:20 AM
Looks pretty nice, hopefully it will look good 2x on the ipad. Nice find gunxsword.
09-15-2011, 03:50 PM
Hm... anyone care to TOFTT? I didn't like Demon Hunter because of all the back tracking, platforming and expensive potions . The action was very well done though...

I hope this game will have a centralized 'town' system and selectable dungeons/maps separated by linear or branching paths that will eliminate travel and back tracking...
09-15-2011, 03:54 PM
I tried similar games of this type but they just weren't that great... seemed somewhat bland. hopefully this one will be different, though the character is really really small!
09-15-2011, 04:06 PM
The one...the only...ARASHI541 will take it upon himself to blow 0.99 on this awesome looking game for YOU the TOUCHARCADE Community!!!!.....basically im TOFTT'ing it but its still just that exciting!

EDIT: Wait got burned by them last time with Demon Hunter when they turned it into a ad supported game... I think im going to wait for the free version. Sorry ya all

Last edited by Arashi541; 09-15-2011 at 04:08 PM.
09-15-2011, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi541 View Post
The one...the only...ARASHI541 will take it upon himself to blow 0.99 on this awesome looking game for YOU the TOUCHARCADE Community!!!!.....basically im TOFTT'ing it but its still just that exciting!

EDIT: Wait got burned by them last time with Demon Hunter when they turned it into a ad supported game... I think im going to wait for the free version. Sorry ya all
lol it's okay... we all poor. 99 cents here and there turns into $50000 eventually
09-15-2011, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi541 View Post

I actually picked it up this morning, but I've been too busy at work to try it. My commute was committed to testing Shadowgun .