Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-17-2011, 05:20 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

I think the game is quite well done, but I can't stand the cuteness. I feel it's just trying SO hard to be cute that it's a big turn-off for me. It's simply annoying.

The mechanics are solid and fun, though.
Old 09-18-2011, 04:14 AM

@Sanuku Thanks for this nice video! :-)
Old 09-18-2011, 08:21 AM

I love it!

The physics engine is great and I really dig that comic-style. I'm looking forward to the next add-on packages!
Old 09-18-2011, 09:03 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

almost completed all the free levels (with all stars). didn't take me as long as i thought it would. great game!
Old 09-19-2011, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EfratBarTal View Post
almost completed all the free levels (with all stars). didn't take me as long as i thought it would. great game!
How long did you play in total until you finished the free levels incl. all stars?
And do you think about buying the 1. Level Pack? ;-) This should keep you busy for much longer time, since those levels are considerably more challenging.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:06 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamfab View Post
How long did you play in total until you finished the free levels incl. all stars?
And do you think about buying the 1. Level Pack? ;-) This should keep you busy for much longer time, since those levels are considerably more challenging.
hey, nice to know that! yeah, it's fine because i realize that the first levels should be pretty easy / introduction difficulty, so going through the first 16 regular + first 8 or so bonus levels was a breeze, but the last few levels did take a bit more brain work. the level pack is in my list and i'm definitely gonna buy later on. oh, i haven't finished only the last bonus level yet, i tried about 10 times almost succeeded the last try but failed and so stopped playing. the regular 32 levels + stars are all in the pocket though i didn't exactly keep track of time of play, but i'm pretty sure i spent somewhere between an hour and two hours on everything... maybe a bit less? dunno.

overall you have done a terrific job, game with the bombing elements of iblast moki, paper munchers etc., but much cuter !
Old 09-19-2011, 12:17 PM
Banned
iPad 2, OS 4.x

So far I've liked the bonus levels "!" the best out of all of them
I like the ones where you have to use a bit of strategy to pass the level..
I hope later on they will be more think-y level packs for purchase,
And more block types, that really make you rack your brains
Not too fond of the balloon blocks.. They don't seem to add any extra element of gameplay so far, other than being floaty..
Old 09-19-2011, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EfratBarTal View Post
i didn't exactly keep track of time of play, but i'm pretty sure i spent somewhere between an hour and two hours on everything... maybe a bit less? dunno.

overall you have done a terrific job, game with the bombing elements of iblast moki, paper munchers etc., but much cuter !
Thanks for the detailed feedback!

Anyone else willing to give us some feedback to the game?

By the way: please don't forget to submit your rating to the App Store! One of the little bug fixes in the next update will be reactivating the missing Appirater...
Old 10-24-2011, 04:53 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I have deleted it from my iphone cause the loading times are frustrating....or is it my phone?
Old 11-03-2011, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
I have deleted it from my iphone cause the loading times are frustrating....or is it my phone?

We are pleased to let you know that the loading times have improved since the last update and are a continued focus as we release new content and updates.

As a matter of fact our newest expansion the 'Arctic Level Pack' will also soon be available as well, once more including updates and new areas to experience. If you have anymore questions or feedback please do not hesitate to let us know.