Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-11-2011, 04:00 AM

We are very pleased to announce to the community the newest update to Happy Hills!

Happy Hills is now hitting version 1.2.

As for what this update entails, improved loading times, fixes for previous bugs, more challenging game play and puzzles! We are also releasing the Arctic level pack as an IAP which has 48 challenging levels filled with new physics puzzles and beautiful visuals in a previously unexplored section of the Happy Hills´ home!

As you can see in the screenshot this update brings you to the frigid eastern regions of Euphoria where icy Gloom Blocks and frozen hilltops pose a new host of challenges. You can now freeze blocks which changes how they slide, float, and also adds a bit of fragility... after all ice breaks.

Additionally you can thaw frozen blocks and ice blocks by bringing them in contact with fire, red-hot metal blocks, or burning wood blocks. Ice platforms are also able to be thawed or shattered, and even lakes can now be frozen or thawed as well!

We have also lowered the prices on the level packs to ensure that everyone gets a chance to enjoy the new update and levels with a try before you buy offer where you can play the first part free.

So if you enjoyed the Happy Hills before... Get ready to enjoy the new and improved Happy Hills now!

Last edited by dreamfab; 11-11-2011 at 04:03 AM..
Old 11-11-2011, 04:10 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Game Center still doesn't work well after updating.
Old 11-21-2011, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyukialex View Post
Thanks for the feedback on that issue! We are addressing everything that comes up as quickly as possible.

How do you all like the new Arctic Pack?
Old 11-21-2011, 03:46 AM
Banned
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I wanted to buy the new level pack but when I try to update it keeps saying " memory loW please delete some photos " but I have at least 50mbs free, how much exactly do you need to update?
Old 11-21-2011, 07:46 AM

Quote:
I wanted to buy the new level pack but when I try to update it keeps saying " memory loW please delete some photos " but I have at least 50mbs free, how much exactly do you need to update?
We apologize for the difficulties you are having. With the wording 'update' we assume that you need to load the new version onto your device.

The game is 56MB Compressed and around 180MB when uncompressed.

Our Arctic IAP Level should not need any extra space either since it is just unlocked and usable when purchased.

How is everyone liking the levels? Do you find them challenging or easy?
Old 12-08-2011, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyukialex View Post
Apologies for the late reply!

The update on December 3 to Version 1.2.1 should have corrected this issue as well as:

New app icon!
New level highscores and online leaderboards for each level pack: the highscore chase is on!
Can’t beat a level? Try the new Level Skip Rainbows available as in-app purchase.
Improved usability: Switch between Game Center and OpenFeint at the touch of a button!
Improved performance on iPhone 3GS and iPod touch 3G in selected levels
Fixed all known Game Center and OpenFeint issues
Additional minor bugfixes

Also don't forget that if you have any problems you can contact support on our website.

Thanks for playing Happy Hills!
Old 12-20-2011, 05:28 AM

Just for the holidays and for a very short and limited time... Happy Hills is free!

So feel free to grab it from the iTunes store and have an explosive good time!
We would love any new feedback!

Enjoy!
Old 02-08-2012, 06:13 AM

Just in time for Valentine's Day... You can show some love to the hills!
Happy Hills that is...

Happy Hills Free lets players take a peek into the new high score system which includes online leaderboards for each level pack. Players can also switch between Game Center and OpenFeint with the touch of a button. And just for downloading the app, each player will receive 4 free stages in each level pack, making for 12 free stages total!

The game itself has been given numerous tweaks as well to further enhance the quality of gameplay.

So if you have yet to try it... this is one game worth trying for some physics brain teasing fun!

iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/happy-hills-free/id484025863?mt=8

Have Fun!
Old 03-08-2012, 03:52 AM

Hey Gamers!

We wanted to take a moment to announce that Happy Hills and Chimera Entertainment has been nominated for the 2012 German Computer Game Awards under the Best Mobile Game Category!

If you still are unsure just what Happy Hills is... here is the information on the FREE version!

If you have yet to try Happy Hills try it today free!

Last edited by dreamfab; 03-08-2012 at 03:55 AM..
Old 06-06-2012, 10:01 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

I haven't played this game in ages, and I thought I'd check out the new level pack, updated it, started to game and noticed I have lost all my past progress, and it's also trying to charge me to download level pack 1 when i already had level pack 1 finished. And also level pack 2 I had purchased, that is still there ..but why has 1 gone?

Last edited by Tannorexic; 06-06-2012 at 10:04 AM..