★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: So you think you've mastered farming sims? Try running five exotic farms in one game! Farm Frenzy 3 challenges you to revamp farms from around the world that need your help! Conquer Farm Frenzy 3 and you may even find yourself president of the Farmer's Union!

The Frenzy goes global as you compete in 95 fast-paced levels in places like the South Pole, Africa, Russia, the Wild West, and the untamed jungle. Feed 30 wild and crazy animals including walruses, penguins and llamas, while protecting your farm from dangerous jaguars, lions and bears!

When you catch a predator, dress it in a silly outfit and sell it for profit! Once you've recovered from laughing at his absurd attire, return to the business of growing crops, raising animals, collecting goods, purchasing production facilities, upgrading your warehouse and transportation, and buying and selling vital farming supplies.

Can you beat the highest score on Game Center or OpenFeint and prove you're the best virtual farmer in the world?

There's also iPad and Mac versions of this game! Check the App Store!

GAME FEATURES:
95 levels in five countries
30 animals, including five enemies
33 products to make
17 buildings and vehicles
16 trophies and achievements
Retina display support
Game Center support
-----------------------------------------
STILL NOT CONVINCED? Try the lite version for free by searching for "Farm Frenzy 3 Free" in the App Store.
-----------------------------------------
FIND US in FACEBOOK: AlawarEntertainment
FOLLOW US in TWITTER: @AlawarMobile
Be the first to hear about our new games and awesome contests!

abutova's comments:
Try running five exotic farms in one game! Farm Frenzy 3 challenges you to revamp farms from around the world that need your help! Conquer Farm Frenzy 3 and you may even find yourself president of the Farmer's Union!

Expect the coolest graphics you've ever seen in farming games, hilarious animals, gags and new charming character - Scarlett!

There's also iPad and Mac version available on the App Store.
Click here for http://itunes.apple.com/app/id434395271.
Click here for http://itunes.apple.com/app/id412152847.

Lite versions are available as well.

Youtube link | Pop Up
09-15-2011, 03:40 AM
stupid non universal games !

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
09-15-2011, 05:57 AM
I don't know about this one - I kinda ran out of steam after buying three on PC and a couple for the iThings... Does this one actually add anything? I mean they're great and all, but kinda samey.

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.
09-15-2011, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
I don't know about this one - I kinda ran out of steam after buying three on PC and a couple for the iThings... Does this one actually add anything? I mean they're great and all, but kinda samey.
Different animals and scenery. Not even as different as the Pizza one. BUT I haven't played this game but on the iOS (not the PC counterparts) so was up for a new one. I could see if you have played the series being burned out a little by now. They ARE a little "samey" - and this one just differs (so far, I mean I am on level 5) in the level select (no path this time around, just a level select screen).

I had an itch to play one again - if you don't I would wait til you do. Otherwise it will be one of those annoying games you get and stare at but don't play on your device until one day you delete it. Wishlist it and go back to it when you are in the mood I would say.
09-16-2011, 04:37 PM
Join the Farm Frenzy Union!

Join the Farm Frenzy Union, the official facebook page of the Farm Frenzy franchise. It will be updated with all things Farm Frenzy, from releases, to contests, all the way down to the great video trailers!

Everything you could need is there, and with the recent release of Farm Frenzy 3 on the mobile platforms, there has never been a better time to join the Farm Frenzy Union!

http://www.facebook.com/farmfrenzy.official
09-16-2011, 04:40 PM
Here is a spectacular review of Farm Frenzy 3 HD (iPad). The rave reviews are flying in, and according to most, Farm Frenzy 3 is a must have app.

Check it out!

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPad/...ew.asp?c=33401