★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Crazy Snowboard 80% OFF Update Sale - ONLY US$0.99

04-29-2009, 07:41 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to ezone
Crazy Snowboard 80% OFF Update Sale - ONLY US$0.99

If you've been putting off buying Crazy Snowboard, now is your chance! We have submitted a huge update (2.2), which includes grinds and a cool new screenshot feature where you can freeze the action and pan with your finger to get the angle you want -- then save to your iDevice photo album.

The first version of the 2.2 update was rejected by Apple (for reasons unknown), but a tweaked update is in and should be released any day now (fingers crossed). We will keep Crazy Snowboard on sale until the update goes live in the store... so get in quick and get it now for only US$0.99!

Remember, all updates are free (and we've had 6 big updates already), so get it now and you'll receive future upgrades for nothing.

Also, we love getting feedback from you guys and adding in the stuff you want to see, so make sure you post your comments/suggestions to these forums and we'll do what we can to add them in. Thanks again to everyone in the TA forums who's helped improve CS!

Simon Edis Game Developer @ Ezone.com: Twitter, Game Blog

Diver Dash: iTunes Download (Free) | Official Video | TA Forum Thread | PressKit
04-29-2009, 07:43 PM
Why don't they tell you why things are rejected?

back

04-29-2009, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bat Outta Hell View Post
They don't know themselves.

I'M ON A MAC MOTHAF*@%!

Cloudcell, Plus+, Baseball Slugger, TTR: dannys95
Hey ezone.

It would be really cool if you added a feature to build your own terrain park. This would make the game go from very good to one of the coolest on the App Store

Associate Editor, Slide To Play and Padvance
Follow me on Twitter
Feel free to email me at tim@slidetoplay.com if you want to bring a game or update to our attention.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bat Outta Hell View Post
Yah doesn't make sence.
Can't wait for update.

ßeta Tester
**GameCenter**Super Sanch0
04-29-2009, 07:45 PM
I emailed them this a bit ago:

- Please! Change the way the dude looks when getting ready to jump. Looks like he's gonna do kung fu.

-In "Free Ride" add options so it's not only an endless slope. Let us choose if we want to ride at night, what course of difficulty of course.

-More viewing angles. First person, etc. It would also be nice if we could adjust the current angle a bit.

-3D tree? I saw some trees while playing but they're not really 3D

I'M ON A MAC MOTHAF*@%!

04-29-2009, 07:47 PM
Terrain park

Quote:
Originally Posted by STP_Tim View Post
Hey ezone.

It would be really cool if you added a feature to build your own terrain park. This would make the game go from very good to one of the coolest on the App Store
Good idea! We were actually discussing that yesterday (as I was working on the half-pipe physics)...

Diver Dash: iTunes Download (Free) | Official Video | TA Forum Thread | PressKit
04-29-2009, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannys95 View Post
I emailed them this a bit ago:

- Please! Change the way the dude looks when getting ready to jump. Looks like he's gonna do kung fu.

-In "Free Ride" add options so it's not only an endless slope. Let us choose if we want to ride at night, what course of difficulty of course.

-More viewing angles. First person, etc. It would also be nice if we could adjust the current angle a bit.

-3D tree? I saw some trees while playing but they're not really 3D
Don't worry dannys95, these are on the development roadmap! This is great stuff guys, keep it coming!

04-29-2009, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezone View Post
Don't worry dannys95, these are on the development roadmap! This is great stuff guys, keep it coming!
Perfecto. Would also be cool to have a "design your dude" function.

I'M ON A MAC MOTHAF*@%!

04-29-2009, 08:59 PM
Yes, and also a board customizer where you can map a photo to the board like they have in touchgrind.