★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: "UNDERWORLDS" character stats Screenshots

04-29-2009, 08:22 PM
"UNDERWORLDS" character stats Screenshots

I truly love this game and I have been reading alot of various posts on here about special armor and the such so I decided to post up my character stats so that I can see what everyone here is working with as well. The fact that we can customize our stats to our liking gives the game a good replay value. Well, here is my character so far. I'm replaying it to see what else I can recieve from drops to boost my character up so I'll be ready for the update when it comes out

LORD DROL

Nothing special but gets the job done. I stocked up alot on potions just to be on the safe side with the final boss but I was able to do just fine with my stats the way that they are

Touch K.O. Knockout Kid
04-29-2009, 08:25 PM
Look this doesn't have to do with character stats but I'm very interested in this game and I don't know whether to buy it or not. Could you give me a short review maybe?

Sorry for going off topic.

/sarcasm

04-29-2009, 08:25 PM
@CDubby94
It's a fun pick up and play dungeon crawler like Rogue Touch with a storyline, or a smaller version of Diablo.
It's pretty fun and although updates with music and more content are on the way, I'd still recommend it now.
You touch to move which can at times feel kind of cramped on the small screen. You also tap (or hit the action/loot buttons) to pick up dropped items and attack enemies. There are 5 feats to learn but enough stats to add to the replay value. Items dropped by mobs are randomized too.
@TBPP
Dang, it sure is a lot better than my current character. (Also that is a TON of potions. The most I've had at one time is like 15...)
I'm kind of stuck though at the moment looking for Lokar. I think I'm just going to map out the whole area.

Last edited by Seishu; 04-29-2009 at 08:28 PM.
04-29-2009, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDubby94 View Post
Look this doesn't have to do with character stats but I'm very interested in this game and I don't know whether to buy it or not. Could you give me a short review maybe?

Sorry for going off topic.
This thread pretty much sealed the deal for me on this game when I was on the fence about it.........

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=10015

...............the good reviews from TA's reliable members made it a safe investment for me There are some great in-depth reviews in the post.

*I have alot of potions since I came across alot of useless items so I just sold them and bought a bunch of potions with my money

Touch K.O. Knockout Kid
04-29-2009, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrianPerryProject View Post
*I have alot of potions since I came across alot of useless items so I just sold them and bought a bunch of potions with my money
What difficulty do you play on?

04-29-2009, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seishu View Post
What difficulty do you play on?
I finished the game on Easy & Normal and currently playing Hard.

Touch K.O. Knockout Kid
04-29-2009, 09:14 PM
Wow, and I haven't even finished Easy yet...
Oh well, I will start my mapping project later this week/weekend.

04-29-2009, 09:19 PM
1.1 will have a feature that will you guys will like. More on that tomorrow
04-29-2009, 09:44 PM
I forgot to mention that my character stats above are for my character that finished the game on Easy.

And I can't wait to hear more news about 1.1!

Touch K.O. Knockout Kid
04-29-2009, 10:32 PM
Any way to upload pic's on ipod from the ipod