★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Still on the Fence about CozyQuest or never heard of it??

04-29-2009, 08:40 PM
Still on the Fence about CozyQuest or never heard of it??

CozyQuest is a new MMORPG released last Friday by accident. If you are into the imob, imafia, undead live games then u will love this! there are no stupid codes to spam, just questing, getting loot, and enjoying the company of your fellow CQ'ers in the general chat room.
Of all the games i have played on the app store i have never come across a game where the developer sits in the chat room every now and then and listens to your suggestions. if the suggestion is a very good one you will see it implemented/changed usually immediately. Like i said earlier this game was released earlier than expected and the dev has been working non-stop making this the best iphone gaming experience i have encounterd thusfar.
There has been a review written on this already, but i just wanted to get those people that still havent taken the plunge to do it!! or simply just to inform people about the game!!

Beta Testing:
Waiting for: A true iphone MMO
Currently Playing: I have Iphone game app ADD its hard for me to stay hooked on 1
04-29-2009, 08:42 PM
this is by far the Best MMO on the app store and the dev works hard to make his game the best it can be

he makes daily updates to the game for free
and they are ingame updates so there is no need to submit to the app store

i recommend just ask candy

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games

04-29-2009, 08:52 PM
Plus, it's fun. Way better than any of the iMob games (or any of the derivatives).
04-29-2009, 08:52 PM
never heard of it....

Plus+ ID: Wegmans
04-29-2009, 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wegmans View Post
never heard of it....
Same here...
04-29-2009, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wegmans View Post
never heard of it....
well heres a link

BEST MMO FOR THE IPHONE

5$ but its totally worth it

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
04-29-2009, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blk04a4 View Post
CozyQuest is a new MMORPG released last Friday by accident. If you are into the imob, imafia, undead live games then u will love this! there are no stupid codes to spam, just questing, getting loot, and enjoying the company of your fellow CQ'ers in the general chat room.
Of all the games i have played on the app store i have never come across a game where the developer sits in the chat room every now and then and listens to your suggestions. if the suggestion is a very good one you will see it implemented/changed usually immediately. Like i said earlier this game was released earlier than expected and the dev has been working non-stop making this the best iphone gaming experience i have encounterd thusfar.
There has been a review written on this already, but i just wanted to get those people that still havent taken the plunge to do it!! or simply just to inform people about the game!!
What did you mean "by accident"
04-29-2009, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iFonePhanatic View Post
What did you mean "by accident"
hey means the dev didnt mean to submit it but submitted it to apple by accident

04-29-2009, 08:56 PM
5 dollars is quite too much for me X.x

Celebrating the Bliss of Eliss~
Eliss, my #1 favorite game of all time
04-29-2009, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stykman View Post
hey means the dev didnt mean to submit it but submitted it to apple by accident
Oh, that's what I thought. So the dev just decided to leave it because it was a success?