★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Journey to the most terrifying and inescapable place in our galaxy - Uranus!

Lap Uranus dumps you into a suicide mission. You are the pilot of an out-of-control rocket that only has one working control remaining, the Turn Left button.
Touching the screen activates a burst of your Turn Left rocket; touch it too much and youll be ploughing into Uranus at high speed, dont touch it enough and youll be sucked off into outer space.
The rings of Uranus are your only haven. Stay in there for long enough and pray that someone comes to rescue you (SPOILER: They wont...)

Lap Uranus is a simple game, with a never ending challenge. And if you fancy raising the stakes, play the multi-player version and have up to four people all Lapping Uranus at the same time its the best way to sort out office disputes, or to decide who pays for the next round of drinks.

Features:
* Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards
* Facebook and Twitter status updates let all your friends know just how many times youve Lapped Uranus
* Three different rockets to pilot.
* Custom soundtrack

About the developers:
Co-produced by Buttersmooth Games and Thunkd
09-16-2011, 07:10 AM
Ha. Ur-anus. Funny every time.

Now you can't patronize me for a bathroom joke, come on. If you want me to say something about the game, then I will, it looks good alright, get off me!

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
09-16-2011, 06:26 PM
No sense in me being redundant. Doodlejumper beat me to it! Game looks OK, kinda.
09-16-2011, 06:27 PM
Looking forward to play it some Rounds...
07-25-2012, 04:28 PM
We recently released a retina update to Lap Uranus and made all the content available without the in-app purchase.

So download or update now and experience the fabulous simultaneous four player mode.
07-25-2012, 04:52 PM
Lol I crashed into Uranus!