★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Rubicon
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 8.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 1 (1)
App description: Mallet Mayhem is a frenetic, family action game that will test reaction times to the limit!

As the speed increases and the adrenaline builds, make sure you whack the baddies and leave the goodies alone.

Big points can be made by whacking the correct characters multiple times.

RubiconSteve's comments:
Hi everyone,

Download from iTunes here:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mallet-mayhem/id460341569?mt=8

We've just released a FREE title called Mallet Mayhem. It's our first foray into the world of free casual games and is somewhat more accessible than our last title Great Little War Game. It's an ideal game to play if you've got a spare 5 minutes, or if you need you keep for kids occupied for a while.

Mayhem is an fun action game that will test you reactions to the limit. Tap the right cartoon character to score points, but avoid hitting the good characters. Big points can be made by tapping correct characters multiple times!

I hope you enjoy the game!

Thanks,

Steve.
Rubicon Development.

09-16-2011, 12:10 PM
Looks good, not sure I need another excuse for my 4yr old to jab his sticky hands at my phone though ;-)

Games that will never leave my iPad : Great Big Wargame, Battle Academy, Battle of the Bulge, Ravenmark and Hunters 2.
09-19-2011, 04:59 PM
09-19-2011, 05:55 PM
Ha, he does like it. Mainly he likes battering the mice.....I think I may have sired the next Pol Pot.

Games that will never leave my iPad : Great Big Wargame, Battle Academy, Battle of the Bulge, Ravenmark and Hunters 2.
09-20-2011, 03:28 AM
lol, an interesting combination. Practice twatting stuff as quick as possible without thinking and then move onto strategic warfare.

I feel sorry for his teachers on his first day at school!
09-21-2011, 04:27 PM
Anyone else given this a go a yet?

It's not exactly the same level of depth as our other stuff, but it can be great fun in short bursts. If we get some downloads, we'll update it with leaderboards and stuff.

Did we mention that it's free?

Here's a great youtube review

Last edited by Rubicon; 09-21-2011 at 04:45 PM.