★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Adult Swim and Grumpyface Studios team up for: "Bring Me Sandwiches!!"

09-16-2011, 12:40 PM
Adult Swim and Grumpyface Studios team up for: "Bring Me Sandwiches!!"

Hey all!

Very excited to finally announce that we've teamed up with the good guys over at Adult Swim Games for our second iOS title: Bring Me Sandwiches!!

Here's a little preview snippet about the game:

Quote:
In Bring Me Sandwiches!! the world finds itself at the mercy of a ruthless alien invader with only one weakness: his love for sandwiches! In this unique puzzle-platform hybrid players take control of timid fast food worker Jimmy Nugget, who unexpectedly encounters the hungry alien while taking out the trash. Jimmy must satisfy the invader’s immense interstellar appetite by traversing across obstacle-filled environments and making sandwiches from anything within reach, including garbage, appliances, and even pedestrians!

Along the way Jimmy will be on the look-out for special menu requests that take the form of scavenger hunts, and even alien technology that can power up his sandwiches! Bring Me Sandwiches!! features over two dozen challenging stages, customizable tilt and digital button control options, and completely crazy-unique gameplay.
And please enjoy the first batch of screenshots:

Currently planned to hit the App Store in the next few weeks!

Hope you'll look forward to it!
09-16-2011, 03:45 PM
YES! I absolutely adored Wispin, and I can't wait for this.

09-16-2011, 04:36 PM
Doesn't really reveal anything of gameplay, but looks sweet!

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
09-16-2011, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwet17 View Post
YES! I absolutely adored Wispin, and I can't wait for this.
Thanks so much gwet! This game is definitely a BEAST compared to Wispin, as far as amount of content and game-length goes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Doesn't really reveal anything of gameplay, but looks sweet!
I can't reveal too many additional details at the moment, but we definitely tried to choose screenshots that gave a few clues away about the different aspects of the game.

I can tell you that it is very reminiscent of an old-school platformer, but with emphasis on non-linearity, some puzzle-esque twists, and finally a number of additional touches that make it suited for the iPhone/iPod.

Edit: You'll of course be able to see how the game actually plays when the trailer hits, as well

Last edited by GrumpyfaceChris; 09-16-2011 at 06:42 PM. Reason: added note about trailer
09-16-2011, 08:36 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Officially added to my "CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!" list.
09-16-2011, 09:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyfaceChris View Post
Thanks so much gwet! This game is definitely a BEAST compared to Wispin, as far as amount of content and game-length goes!

I can't reveal too many additional details at the moment, but we definitely tried to choose screenshots that gave a few clues away about the different aspects of the game.

I can tell you that it is very reminiscent of an old-school platformer, but with emphasis on non-linearity, some puzzle-esque twists, and finally a number of additional touches that make it suited for the iPhone/iPod.

Edit: You'll of course be able to see how the game actually plays when the trailer hits, as well
I can't wait to see more, that sounds great from what you described!
09-17-2011, 02:56 AM
Hmm after taking a better look at the screenshots, here's my guess on how the game could work: You'll have to jump and move around getting stuff on your plate, you can jump on roof too, and you'll have to balance your plate with tilt...

Ok maybe not, but that's just how it looks like! :P

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
09-18-2011, 10:06 AM
I was so Hoping that this game would have the same art style as monsters ate my condo.. Damn

I want to see a whole damn franchise build on MAMC!
They should turn into into a similar franchise as chop chop games
Keep
Bring out games by the Same dev with "monsters" in it, with the same sort of art style and I'd buy EVERY one!
09-18-2011, 10:34 AM
Will there be an iPad version or will this be Universal?

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
09-19-2011, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DregsOnLegs View Post
I was so Hoping that this game would have the same art style as monsters ate my condo.. Damn

I want to see a whole damn franchise build on MAMC!
They should turn into into a similar franchise as chop chop games
Keep
Bring out games by the Same dev with "monsters" in it, with the same sort of art style and I'd buy EVERY one!
True, so true, i want it too