Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-26-2014, 05:47 PM
Divinitymagic Divinitymagic is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 5
Default Trying to find a certain game

Good evening folks, just arrived here as i thought this would be the best place for my query,

around 2 years ago i downloaded a game for my young son on the ipad (which is long gone) and i cant for the life of me remember the name, so...... I was hoping if i give a detailed enough description, some sharp member(s) may be able to point me in the right direction.

It was a colourful puzzle game involving cars, hummers etc... If you can remember the board game othello, it as similar in that respect.

Each level consisted of a themed grid of differing dimensions and shape, which would be scattered with vehicles of varying colours, the goal was to make sets of colours by selecting 2 adjacent vehicles, thus turning the entire row that colour, each level would have its challenges like "get 25 yellow hummers in 2:00" etc....

It was a 2 dimensional cutesy type of game and i can remember one of the levels being a beach theme......

I hope someone can help :-)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-26-2014, 08:10 PM
Mene Mene is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,586
Default

I don't know it but why not just look through your purchased list?

It should be there if you're using the same account.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-27-2014, 03:00 AM
Divinitymagic Divinitymagic is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 5
Default

I had thought of that but alas, its a different account, the first one being closed :-(

To be honest my son is now like "Dad it doesnt matter" - but for me its just bugging, like trying to think of an actor or a song lol.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-27-2014, 03:21 AM
coolpepper43 coolpepper43 is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,270
Default

Is this a match 3 type game or a parking game where you try to unblock your car? How did you move the cars and did the cars have faces?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-27-2014, 03:26 AM
Divinitymagic Divinitymagic is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Is this a match 3 type game or a parking game where you try to unblock your car? How did you move the cars and did the cars have faces?
Hi there, no it wasnt a parking game and the cars didnt move, they didnt have faces or anything like that.

The level/screen/grid would be filled with car types, say red cars and yellow hummers all randomly mixed. If i click on a red one at an end of a row and then another red anywhere on that row, it would turn all yellow ones in between them red. and the object of the game is to get as many or all you can.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-27-2014, 03:38 AM
coolpepper43 coolpepper43 is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,270
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinitymagic View Post
Hi there, no it wasnt a parking game and the cars didnt move, they didnt have faces or anything like that.

The level/screen/grid would be filled with car types, say red cars and yellow hummers all randomly mixed. If i click on a red one at an end of a row and then another red anywhere on that row, it would turn all yellow ones in between them red. and the object of the game is to get as many or all you can.
Oh so literally like othello. I'll I keep on searching. I was looking under puzzles, maybe it's under board games? Do have any idea of any words that could be in the title? Also was it a free or paid game? Do you think the word car was in the title because all of my searching is based on that.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-27-2014, 03:45 AM
Divinitymagic Divinitymagic is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Oh so literally like othello. I'll I keep on searching. I was looking under puzzles, maybe it's under board games? Do have any idea of any words that could be in the title? Also was it a free or paid game? Do you think the word car was in the title because all of my searching is based on that.
Well im the same, my search terms have been "Car,cars,vehicles,puzzle game,matchmaking"

The game was free but i honestly cant recall if the word Car or Cars were in the title.

I do remember now and then an ice cream truck would be on the level, including this in the line would be like a power-up - remember how the Bomberman levels looked? Similar sort of thing.

Man its really bugging me now lol.

Thanks so much for your help :-)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-27-2014, 04:00 AM
coolpepper43 coolpepper43 is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,270
Default

No problem. However, I'm out of ideas. I was using appcrawlr
to search. It's cool because you can select different subcategories and different aspects to pin point your search. Good luck!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-27-2014, 04:06 AM
Divinitymagic Divinitymagic is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
No problem. However, I'm out of ideas. I was using appcrawlr
to search. It's cool because you can select different subcategories and different aspects to pin point your search. Good luck!
thanks buddy i will keep trying :-)
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent