★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iOS 8.4 has Broken Many Games?

Yesterday, 12:33 AM
iOS 8.4 has Broken Many Games?

Well,Similar to The Thread "iOS 8.3 Ruined UE3 Games,with iOS 8.4,seems that some Games Get Completely Broken,Like Bioshock,that not strangely it's an UE3 Game Too,iOS 8.3 has ruined lot of Games,Did You Find any Games not Working Anymore?

Last edited by oldsnake; Yesterday at 12:35 AM.
Yesterday, 02:25 AM
Yep, Bioshock definitely not working. I'm greeted with a blank screen after the 2k logos

Yesterday, 02:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmilan View Post
Yep, Bioshock definitely not working. I'm greeted with a blank screen after the 2k logos
Yep,all report same problem,Black screen after the 2k Logos.Let's hope it come to 2k support,and eventually be Updated.
Yesterday, 03:36 AM
devs need to update game...

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
Yesterday, 06:16 AM
Should not have updated it to ios 8.4 in first place - everybody (especially ios gamers) already knows what to expect from the newest iOS versions,i don't even bother checking for iOS version updates anymore.

But yep,2k is lazy with their updates.

Last edited by Kenan2000; Yesterday at 06:26 AM.
Yesterday, 11:04 AM
I am considering quitting ios gaming for good. This is becoming more than a little annoyance...
Yesterday, 12:49 PM
As much as I love a good torch and pitch fork mob it looks like 2k is actually looking into the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramon3MR View Post
Hey guys, thanks for the heads up regarding the issue with Bioshock. We have our dev team looking into the issue now.

Should have an update to this shortly. Thanks for your patience.
Yesterday, 01:01 PM
So far it doesn't look like 8.4 has caused near the scorched earth of devastation the last update has.
Yesterday, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankrio View Post
I am considering quitting ios gaming for good. This is becoming more than a little annoyance...
It's annoying but surely people don't update instantly in case there are issues. Happens everytime.

Nothing in 8.4 wants me to rush out and install it. Crazy to install it asap
Yesterday, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
It's annoying but surely people don't update instantly in case there are issues. Happens everytime.

Nothing in 8.4 wants me to rush out and install it. Crazy to install it asap
I learned that with 8.3, slow learner I guess. Now I wait