Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 12-02-2011, 07:49 PM

is there an update now?
Old 12-02-2011, 08:06 PM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), iOS 4.x

Default Christmas gem gifting

I have an idea...

Every day until christmas, one person who has postes on this forum more then once will be chosen to be the person the EVERYONE gives gems to,as a christmas/gift-giving activity. That way, that person could get a bunch of gems without being obligated to gift back.

Any comments/ideas? If we were to do this, i would keep track of whose day it is, and tell everyone to gift them.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:29 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

I got the breeding island.

Snow and Plant gave me Raindeer egg
Storm and Fire gave me another blue fire egg.

Both on the first try. 3 attempts at rainbow using seaweed/firefly came up with nothing. Still, It does look like the breeding island improves your chances of breeding something special.

Having to breed 50 dragons to activate the shrine, level others to level 15 significantly lengthens the game for me.
Generally I don't mind the snow theme, but the buildings blend in too much. Also snow on the ground looks like it was painted on. I wish there was an option to switch between the snow theme and the standard theme.
Old 12-02-2011, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dando1998 View Post
I have an idea...

Every day until christmas, one person who has postes on this forum more then once will be chosen to be the person the EVERYONE gives gems to,as a christmas/gift-giving activity. That way, that person could get a bunch of gems without being obligated to gift back.

Any comments/ideas? If we were to do this, i would keep track of whose day it is, and tell everyone to gift them.
Sounds good to me, I will participate- how many people are you thinking will enter? Could I start? We all need to be timely about this and don't forget- if you forget more than twice, you should be booted out of the program- just a thought- GC: bonepart- I send gems for gems
Old 12-02-2011, 09:31 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Default Do not powerlevel !!!

Greets..

I know it's tempting (220 million coins here) but the next update won't be until next year, so those 5 levels are the only gameplay for the next few months...

If you're like me and frustated from the lack of progress over the past couple of months after you hit 20, powerlevelling will only result in the same problem starting tomorrow...

That was my two cents' worth...

F.

Last edited by FingersD; 12-03-2011 at 04:08 AM..
Old 12-02-2011, 09:45 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

I bred my Reindeer on the new island. Used the Cold and Tree in that order.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:16 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingersD View Post
Greets..

I know it's tempting (220 million coins here) but the next update won't be until next year, so those 5 levels are the only gameplay for the next few months...

If you're like me and frustated from the lack of progress over the pas couple of months after you hit 20, powerlevelling will only result in the same problem starting tomorrow...

That was my two cents' worth...

F.
I feel the same actually (lvl 20 for months and almost 300M ). I started rebreeding plant dragons, but decided it was just too repetitive and dull. Set my plant islands back up and stopped there..... Another large island would have been good so you could spend time doing something more creative while waiting patiently for updates. Thanks FingersD - it is always nice to hear others feel the same.
Narakai
Old 12-02-2011, 11:21 PM
iPhone 4S

Anyone above lvl 21 tell me if there is any additional habitats?
Old 12-03-2011, 01:16 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Congratulations on getting 21 Girlpower, I was viewing your park collecting hats when I got a popup saying you have reached level 21. At first I thought I'd leveled up by collecting them, then saw your name lol, must be a bug or something. Anyway, well done lol
Old 12-03-2011, 01:26 AM
iPhone 4S

Im 22 now, still no new habitats :S