Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 02-29-2012, 07:51 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Nice work

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaLiesa View Post
WOOHOOOOOO!!!!! After reading all of the posts about the second dragon (which I thought was completely impossible, I apologize) I reluctantly speed up one of my pans and guess what? Yeah I got my second LPY! I'm happy! Congrats GP by the way! ........
Thanks MaLiesa
Whoa girl, you got another one too WHOO HOO nice
Old 02-29-2012, 07:52 PM

I give up.

I tried literally every combination except those that involved Earth/Lightning, because I feared that getting a Crystal would absolutely ruin my chances.

Well, since nothing else worked, I caved in and bred my Blue Fire with my Crystal, as this combo has worked for some people.

I got a 24 hr timer.

FML, guess I was not destined for a LYD. 96 gems, all wasted, and starting from scratch again for that EBI...

Or maybe backflip is simply taking revenge after I managed to breed my Rainbow Dragon the second day playing the game.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:55 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by atilla View Post
Yeah, read about Thorn, which I'm still not focusing on getting yet due to the love dragon and LYD mania. Just started playing for less than a month.

BTW, i think I already added you, have you accepted it? Want to see your islands

added you to MaLiesa..

btw my GC ID: ainocencio
Nope, didn't get the request, but my name isn't exactly the same as my forum name so will send you a friend request now

I see you got it, cheers

Last edited by girlpower; 02-29-2012 at 07:56 PM.. Reason: Add on
Old 02-29-2012, 08:11 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiltMyTouch View Post
I give up.

I tried literally every combination except those that involved Earth/Lightning, because I feared that getting a Crystal would absolutely ruin my chances.

Well, since nothing else worked, I caved in and bred my Blue Fire with my Crystal, as this combo has worked for some people.

I got a 24 hr timer.

FML, guess I was not destined for a LYD. 96 gems, all wasted, and starting from scratch again for that EBI...

Or maybe backflip is simply taking revenge after I managed to breed my Rainbow Dragon the second day playing the game.
Oh noooo
Really sorry.....was about to ask if you still had one cave to use, but see you only have the one and now its tied up for 24 hrs.

This is why I stayed clear of this combo and pan/love (got bitten with 36 hrs)
Even mud/blazing made me remember that's how I got my first Panlong so stopped with that one too.

I know seaweed/firefly is a great rainbow combo but it never worked for me in the past for that purpose, so I settled on that combo cause it gives short fails too.... ended up being the right decision for me, but always easy to say in hindsight.....

How many GC DV friends do you have that could sent you gems to maybe help speed the fail up, but would you have enough time left to try a different combo anyway???

Happy to send you a friend request and gem (have to wait another 3.5 hrs though), may not help your LY Dragon but could go towards your EBI?
If your GC ID is different, let me know......again, I feel sad for anyone who ends up missing out....not fair BS!
Old 02-29-2012, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpower View Post
Oh noooo
Really sorry.....was about to ask if you still had one cave to use, but see you only have the one and now its tied up for 24 hrs.

This is why I stayed clear of this combo and pan/love (got bitten with 36 hrs)
Even mud/blazing made me remember that's how I got my first Panlong so stopped with that one too.

I know seaweed/firefly is a great rainbow combo but it never worked for me in the past for that purpose, so I settled on that combo cause it gives short fails too.... ended up being the right decision for me, but always easy to say in hindsight.....

How many GC DV friends do you have that could sent you gems to maybe help speed the fail up, but would you have enough time left to try a different combo anyway???

Happy to send you a friend request and gem (have to wait another 3.5 hrs though), may not help your LY Dragon but could go towards your EBI?
If your GC ID is different, let me know......again, I feel sad for anyone who ends up missing out....not fair BS!
Oh, yeah, I know. I recognized that, too, which is why I tried going for combos that avoided anything longer than an 8hr wait. But I had to cave in since everything else didn't work, but now I'm stuck with this 24hr timer.

Oh well!

Anyway, my GC ID is different from my TA username, but thanks for the offer!
Old 02-29-2012, 09:42 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMELESS View Post
Congrats Girlpower been waiting to see if you got one all day. I am happy for you. I got my second one after a 36 hour in the epic cave this evening at 4:00.
Woohoo!
Old 02-29-2012, 09:45 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by atilla View Post
Yeah, read about Thorn, which I'm still not focusing on getting yet due to the love dragon and LYD mania. Just started playing for less than a month.

BTW, i think I already added you, have you accepted it? Want to see your islands

added you to MaLiesa..

btw my GC ID: ainocencio
I got it, thank you. You should have a gem coming
Old 02-29-2012, 09:47 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiltMyTouch View Post
Oh, yeah, I know. I recognized that, too, which is why I tried going for combos that avoided anything longer than an 8hr wait. But I had to cave in since everything else didn't work, but now I'm stuck with this 24hr timer.

Oh well!

Anyway, my GC ID is different from my TA username, but thanks for the offer!
Tilt, add me...I will send you a gem, it's only one but if everyone sent one it could help.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:47 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaLiesa View Post
Tilt, add me...I will send you a gem, it's only one but if everyone sent one it could help.
Just tell me your tilt in the message! I can send one now.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:55 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default Second LYD

Well, I can confirm a second LYD is possible. I got my first LYD right away on my second try with a Scorch/Mud combo. Then I spent the rest of yesterday trying to get a second and gave up after reading that people were doubting a second was possible. Then I saw on the Dragonvale Wikia that two of the admins got second LYDs with the Love/Water combo and decided to give it a try. My first two or three attempts were with both L10 Love/Water and it did not work. I then decided to level up the Water to L15 and my next attempt got me my second LYD.

However, during this quest I used most of the 250 or so gems that took me forever to collect. I was trying to save them for the next item that Backflip comes out with that costs gems to purchase (like the breeding island.) Oh, well, at least I got the second LYD. Not sure it was worth it but it sounds like not many got two of them.