Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 03-14-2012, 08:02 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snozberry View Post
Are you selling off theagons you level to 10 or keeping
Them?
Bevause I also leveled all my shrines up to silver (and sold off the lv 10 dragons) THEN i started on the gold shrines .. And after a 10 panlongs I checked my shrine and it said level 10 dragons - 60/50 level 15 10/50
And I was like what 60? Then I was like oh yeah cause I'm
Levelling new panlongs up to 15 so that also ticks off the goal for level 10 dragons!
I wasted so much time getting silver shrines when I could have completely ignored them and gone straight on to levelling the dragons to 15 to cross off the level 10 and level 15 checklists and kill two bird with one stone.
I have sold most of them, but that was to pay for the food...I just enlarged my hibernation cave, so I have a place to store my little darlings while I level up.
I actually haven't seen what these guys look like with crowns...anyone want to post? I just love my giant baby quake...
Old 03-14-2012, 08:07 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Don't worry u will keep ur old data as long as u sign back in to game center on ur new device

Wen I got my iPad I transferred all my data from my iPod and it let me keep my dragonvale so u should be good
Old 03-14-2012, 08:08 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedat40 View Post
I have sold most of them, but that was to pay for the food...I just enlarged my hibernation cave, so I have a place to store my little darlings while I level up.
I actually haven't seen what these guys look like with crowns...anyone want to post? I just love my giant baby quake...
It's stays big but looks like the baby?
Old 03-14-2012, 08:09 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Yes

Crowns aren't all that amazing personally I think the element orb looks cooler and could u post a pic of ur baby quake I have a baby blue fire at lvl 15 and it's a beast lol
Old 03-14-2012, 08:11 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Btw I was wondering about this since I have 4 rainbows ummm y is the first egg polka dot while the others r stiped? Any reason?
Old 03-14-2012, 08:15 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaLiesa View Post
It's stays big but looks like the baby?
Haha I had to go look....they are so cute! I love it!
Old 03-14-2012, 08:16 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyro_Aterasu View Post
Btw I was wondering about this since I have 4 rainbows ummm y is the first egg polka dot while the others r stiped? Any reason?
It's how the "new rainbow egg" looks. It changed I think with the either the panlong or the love dragon update.
Old 03-14-2012, 08:18 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Yes

Crowns aren't all that amazing personally I think the element orb looks cooler and could u post a pic of ur baby quake I have a baby blue fire at lvl 15 and it's a beast lol
Can you post a pic? I would sure like to see it, I didn't realize they kept their size.
Old 03-14-2012, 08:22 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Yes

I saw someone's that had crowns...they had hacked the game so I unfriended them. I'm with you I prefer the orbs...I didn't care for the crowns. I also think the silver shrines look better than the gold ones but I believe that later in the game there is probably some benefit once you achieve the "gold status" or will be at some juncture. You know now that I think about it, DV will probably have us breeding youthed dragons with the original for some new breed....
Old 03-14-2012, 08:25 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Don't worry u will keep ur old data as long as u sign back in to game center on ur new device

Wen I got my iPad I transferred all my data from my iPod and it let me keep my dragonvale so u should be good
Oh btw, you will keep your DV status on the new iPad, that's a bummer the insurance wouldn't cover it. Did the device locator not work?