Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 03-21-2012, 08:06 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

Updated! Bit surprised they didn't announce that lichen and cactus dragons. Incubating right now is the metal, lichen, and cactus. Sold one of my plant habitat just to accommodate the metal one. Some serious reorganization is in place. Enjoy the new update guys!
Old 03-21-2012, 08:21 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

fully updated since probably 5pm EST... waiting on my large metal habitat (I'm not wasting gems on speeding it up)

If you breed Reindeer + Plant and get 6 hours you'll get the new Lichen dragon (which I got) They've also added a Cactus dragon (Plant+Lightning)

I love the new eruption animation for volcanoes.

PS Don't forget to grab the Metal Shrine, Metal Statue and new decoration.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:22 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

I was expecting more habitats to 30, but we're stuck at 28. I'll have to eliminate 2 Rainbow habitats in the mean time. Also wish there was another level cap increase AND a new island, but that'll come with the next update... humph
Old 03-21-2012, 08:23 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by atilla View Post
Updated! Bit surprised they didn't announce that lichen and cactus dragons. Incubating right now is the metal, lichen, and cactus. Sold one of my plant habitat just to accommodate the metal one. Some serious reorganization is in place. Enjoy the new update guys!
You don't need more than 1 Plant habitat to begin with, friend

1 Plant, Lightning, Air, Fire, Water... unnecessary to have more than 1 of each.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:33 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Damn it just got two 12 hour fails trying for new dragon looks like I'm gonna to bring my leaf dragon out of the cave but need to build that crummy little leaf habitat again first. And they have change the cold boost weakness to fire all our blue fires and frostfires can't earn as much anymore
Old 03-21-2012, 08:52 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Re update

Just downloaded new update, thanks for heads up MaLiesa, I only checked a couple of hours ago too, BS sneaked that one past me

Wow, you guys dont muck around, eg Jazbo already got two breeding and one egg..phew I better get a move on.

Oh drats, they didn't allow more habitats and increase lvl past 30...I have my 3rd rainbow egg currently incubating and had one habitat left which was for that.
Will have to sell off a habitat now to accommodate the metal one, thank goodness for the hibernation cave huh

How cool is the exploding volcano!!!
Want another one of those too now LOL, cha ching, cha ching, there goes the DV coins....now I gotta patiently wait for a few more hours to free up the caves, have been breeding for some extra coins over the last few days hehe, just commissioned my last Island and brought my metal egg, so gonna have to work my dragons hard for their keep now....hmm, coins for food, food for dragons to give extra coins....

Happy Dragon breeding everyone
Old 03-21-2012, 09:09 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanon View Post
You don't need more than 1 Plant habitat to begin with, friend

1 Plant, Lightning, Air, Fire, Water... unnecessary to have more than 1 of each.
I had 2 plant habitats because I want each and every dragon out on my islands. I'm at level 23 and had arranged my islands accordingly. Sped up the island and upgrade, already breeding chrome and brass. Cactus and lichen have that ugly thing going on like iceberg.

Welcome back girlpower!
Old 03-21-2012, 09:38 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeeeeve! View Post
Damn it just got two 12 hour fails trying for new dragon looks like I'm gonna to bring my leaf dragon out of the cave but need to build that crummy little leaf habitat again first. And they have change the cold boost weakness to fire all our blue fires and frostfires can't earn as much anymore
What dragon were you trying for?
Old 03-21-2012, 09:43 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazbodooley View Post
Your wish has been answered, update ready, I'm downloading it now!!! Hope it's good................
Glad to see the new dragons but very disappointed that we didn't get the chance to have a few more habitats. Oh well. By the way did anyone notice their volcano erupts? Nice effect.
Old 03-21-2012, 10:39 PM
iPad 2

Hey, I just noticed that my habitat number just bumped up to 29!

I swear it was still at 28 after the upload....Did they rig it to bump up with breeding the new dragons? I have a cactus egg and metal egg in the hatchery. Not really sure which if one triggered it ... Wonder if it will bump again

Maybe I just missed it after the load Anyone else notice?